Does PVT trick still work?

4/10/2017 4:41:52 PM
Hey everyone, Im really nervous. this is my first time taking NCLEX and I just did the PVT trick and got the "good pop up" but I've heard that it's not as accurate as years past. I completed nearly all questions on UWORLD (1900 questions). I read almost all the rationales, for right and wrong questions, wrote notes for every disease process and averaged 50% overall. I had a "High" likelihood of passing from the readiness test. My concern is that the test shut off at 75 questions and I didn't find the test extremely hard. I did get many SATA but I recognized most of the diseases from studying UWORLD. I hope I pass guys. please please please pray for me!
edited by on 4/10/2017

4/10/2017 7:27:10 PM
Well with 75 questions you either kicked butt or bombed horribly & I seriously doubt you bombed it. Good luck but I'm sure you nailed it.
umdp207497 wrote:
Hey everyone, Im really nervous. this is my first time taking NCLEX and I just did the PVT trick and got the "good pop up" but I've heard that it's not as accurate as years past. I completed nearly all questions on UWORLD (1900 questions). I read almost all the rationales, for right and wrong questions, wrote notes for every disease process and averaged 50% overall. I had a "High" likelihood of passing from the readiness test. My concern is that the test shut off at 75 questions and I didn't find the test extremely hard. I did get many SATA but I recognized most of the diseases from studying UWORLD. I hope I pass guys. please please please pray for me!
edited by on 4/10/2017

4/11/2017 10:36:22 AM
From what i have seen- it still works. my graduating class everyone who failed got the bad pop up- and everyone to passed got the good one !!!

hoping you passed !!!

4/11/2017 5:33:06 PM
I checked my state board today and I have my license! Thank God and Thank you UWORLD!!!!!!!

4/11/2017 6:11:49 PM
congratulation!

4/11/2017 6:29:15 PM
congrats............

4/13/2017 11:32:37 PM
vuwr249210 wrote:
From what i have seen- it still works. my graduating class everyone who failed got the bad pop up- and everyone to passed got the good one !!!

hoping you passed !!!

What do you mean by the bad pop up?

4/14/2017 11:33:23 AM
qfbg629021 wrote:
vuwr249210 wrote:

hoping you passed !!!

What do you mean by the bad pop up?

The bad pop up comes when you go to enter your credit card information. Alot of people enter the wrong cvc number, the wrong expiration date to get the bad pop-up.

The bad pop up will tell you " you have entererd in the wrong cvc code" ect.. the good pop up will tell you " you are already registered for the exam " or whatever it says but it doesnt allow you to put in your card info all the way.

4/16/2017 8:32:05 PM
How can I do the PVT? I don't even know what it means, but I heard that you can tell if you've passed by doing some trick. Please let me know how to. Thanks.

4/17/2017 12:57:10 PM
If you feel like the exam was terribly challenging that's a good thing!! You most likely passed!! I took my exam on April 12th and for 24 hrs PV trick said results still on hold. The next afternoon it switched to the good popup!!! and I got my quick results on April 14th I passed!!!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK