I PASSED

4/13/2017 10:19:14 AM
Just found out I passed the NCLEX with 75 question!!! Jehovah God first and Uworld second in helping me accomplished my dream. wishing all who have not writing or are rewriting all the best. with Jehovah and dedication all is possible.

4/13/2017 5:50:42 PM
hlyu736271 wrote:
Just found out I passed the NCLEX with 75 question!!! Jehovah God first and Uworld second in helping me accomplished my dream. wishing all who have not writing or are rewriting all the best. with Jehovah and dedication all is possible.

Congratulations!!! How did you study? And what were your percentages?

4/13/2017 7:52:45 PM
I study for three months using saunders comprehensive review for content and Uworld for practice questions. I also used the NCLEX Mastery app on my off days from studying. For Uworld I meanly focused on the rationales, whether I got the question right or wrong. The last two week to my test date I only used Uworld n focused on my areas of weakness. leading into my test date I was averaging 60%-80% on Uworld. I hope this helps, all the best on your exam!!!!

4/13/2017 9:54:05 PM
It did. thank you, one more question. Do you think Nclex Mastery helped you?

4/13/2017 9:54:05 PM
It did. thank you, one more question. Do you think Nclex Mastery helped you?

4/13/2017 11:37:53 PM
NCLEX Mastery was helpful to a point; it helped me recalled what I was learning from saunders and Uworld in a different context ( Nclex Mastery rationales are not the greatest and sometimes they do not exist). After writing the Nclex, I strongly recommend you get something for contents and then focus on Uworld with special attention to the rationales of the questions.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK