SP for step 1 May/June

4/20/2017 8:24:20 PM
Hello,
I am an IMG preparing for step 1 while doing clinical rotations. I have been studying for the exam for a while and so I am not new to the concepts and materials. I would like to have a study partner who is looking to take their exam in the next 2-3 months. We could do rapid FA review and Uworld questions. I go to rotations in the day time and then study in the evening and weekends. Someone who is flexible with timing would be preferable.
whatsapp number: +13016932495
Skype ID: victorie16

4/21/2017 11:46:43 PM
twpe518525 wrote:
Hello,
I am an IMG preparing for step 1 while doing clinical rotations. I have been studying for the exam for a while and so I am not new to the concepts and materials. I would like to have a study partner who is looking to take their exam in the next 2-3 months. We could do rapid FA review and Uworld questions. I go to rotations in the day time and then study in the evening and weekends. Someone who is flexible with timing would be preferable.
whatsapp number: +13016932495
Skype ID: victorie16

Hi,
What timings are you looking for?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK