Feeling discouraged? Don't be!

4/21/2017 4:44:41 AM
Hi everyone,

If you are feeling discouraged read this! I took the exam two days ago and found out that I passed today! Thank God almighty!

I study for about three months, but keep procrastinating. It was not until three weeks till my test day that I took it seriously! I was getting between 50's and low 60's on uworld for the 75 questions. (I even got high 40's), I tired to do at least 75 questions per day. Two days before taking the exam, I did the RN assessments and got borderline for both. One of the assessment test I ran out of time. I did not feel ready and was going to change my test day, but I was too late to change it. Therefore, I suck it up and went to take the test.

I was so nervous and having high anxiety the day before my test and on test day. When I got to 75 questions and it didn't turn off on me, I got nervous because it kept going on. I got stopped at 83?84?85? I don't remember, but all I remember was walking out of there shock. I was not ready for it to turn off on me! In my head I was like, "come back! I'm not done"! I feel so sick to my stomach!

Anyways, I just want to say, keep doing uworld! It will help prepare you for the nclex!!! I am so thankful that I got uworld. I got hurst too, but uworld will help you so much more! So don't be discouraged and just keep on doing uworld! You got this! 💪🏼

4/21/2017 8:09:48 PM
gtjf563589 wrote:
Hi everyone,

If you are feeling discouraged read this! I took the exam two days ago and found out that I passed today! Thank God almighty!

I study for about three months, but keep procrastinating. It was not until three weeks till my test day that I took it seriously! I was getting between 50's and low 60's on uworld for the 75 questions. (I even got high 40's), I tired to do at least 75 questions per day. Two days before taking the exam, I did the RN assessments and got borderline for both. One of the assessment test I ran out of time. I did not feel ready and was going to change my test day, but I was too late to change it. Therefore, I suck it up and went to take the test.

I was so nervous and having high anxiety the day before my test and on test day. When I got to 75 questions and it didn't turn off on me, I got nervous because it kept going on. I got stopped at 83?84?85? I don't remember, but all I remember was walking out of there shock. I was not ready for it to turn off on me! In my head I was like, "come back! I'm not done"! I feel so sick to my stomach!

Anyways, I just want to say, keep doing uworld! It will help prepare you for the nclex!!! I am so thankful that I got uworld. I got hurst too, but uworld will help you so much more! So don't be discouraged and just keep on doing uworld! You got this! 💪🏼

4/21/2017 10:08:15 PM
gtjf563589 wrote:
Hi everyone,

4/24/2017 8:54:13 PM
hi!

Just like you i bought it a month ago but i havent really utilized and read everything as much as I should.
I ama 3weeks and 3 days away. I am trying my best! Do you think I could still pass?
I am worried, they say just focus on the rationale's but it doesnt really give you the whole thing about the certain disease, but it gives the onlly important facts.

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD OPEN MY BOOK EVERYTIME I READ A RATIONALE OF THE CERTAIN DISEASE? OR JUST GO WITH WHAT IT SAYS, SINCE ITS THE ONLY IMPORTANT ONE

6/13/2017 7:33:02 PM
i paaasssseeeed:>

6/14/2017 12:03:43 AM
qhua817048 wrote:

Woooww... Congrats ..Hope we're next..
What was your score on your assessment?

6/15/2017 7:33:37 AM
fssh973654 wrote:
qhua817048 wrote:

thank you so much :> I got 59% which was a very high passing rate, i took my 1st assessment before i started which was low like 12percentile. so
just study it well

6/15/2017 7:42:59 PM
qhua817048 wrote:
fssh973654 wrote:
qhua817048 wrote:

thank you so much :> I got 59% which was a very high passing rate, i took my 1st assessment before i started which was low like 12percentile. so
just study it well

Thank you for replying.Im taking it next week.. Im nervous. I got 65% on both assessment and hoping like you i will pass too.Good luck and Congrats again.. 😊

6/29/2017 3:54:30 PM
how was your exam? did you get alot of SATA? im feeling worried about mine tho. on my first take i had alot of SATA, ekg and put in order type. but i failed. on my next take it was yesterday, it was way more than harder but few SATA and more on put in order. and more prioritization type.

6/29/2017 9:15:49 PM
How does UWorld questions compare to the actual Nclex?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK