Serious Study partner for step 2 ck

4/22/2017 7:45:54 AM
Hi! I am looking for serious study partner for ck.So if someone is genuinely interested in revising uworld and mtb's atleast 4 hrs a day please let me know.you can reach me here or on my email [email protected]
Thank You.

4/26/2017 9:53:04 AM
I am also looking for serious revision MTB and UW Qs ...My availability is 9:15 to 11:15 (AM/PM EST)

My e mail [email protected]

let me know if it suits you

5/2/2017 10:36:42 PM
Hi. I am looking for a study partner to study CK at NYC 5 days a week. We can meet at the library or SKYPE to go over MTB and discuss lecure notes, do uworld blocks discussion. Please reply to this thread if you're interested and reply to me. My Skype is patsypats2903

5/2/2017 10:37:12 PM
Patricia1026 wrote:
Hi. I am looking for a study partner to study CK at NYC 5 days a week. We can meet at the library or SKYPE to go over MTB and discuss lecure notes, do uworld blocks discussion. Please reply to this thread if you're interested and reply to me. My Skype is patsypats2903

5/3/2017 9:45:24 AM
Patricia1026 wrote:

hi,
that sounds good. are you revising or starting studies? my plan was to go subject wise uworld + review book and then revise in random mode?

5/3/2017 9:49:35 AM
I am on my 2nd revision n want to read MTB dedicatedly plus correlation ..anyone seriously intersted plz inbox or Skype
nooratwork

thanks a nd all the best

5/8/2017 8:04:58 PM
hiii im interested to join you also..my skype id is harininangel

5/17/2017 3:42:06 AM
amor692903 wrote:
Patricia1026 wrote:

hi,
that sounds good. are you revising or starting studies? my plan was to go subject wise uworld + review book and then revise in random mode?

Hi,
I have just started my studies and I am going subject wise uworld +review book ..I won't get much time to discuss everything..but if you want, we can coordinate ..mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK