It all ended in Praise!! My NCLEX STORY

8/7/2017 2:05:26 PM
Hi.

Will you send me the audio for Mark K. As well? [email protected]

8/7/2017 2:06:21 PM
Kaychi wrote:
I have looked forward to this day for a while now. It’s been almost 3 years since graduation in 2014 and 5 attempts later, I finally can say, I beat the NCLEX BEAST!! All Praise and Glory to Jesus who made it possible.
A summary of my journey- 1st attempt I signed up for KAPLAN and it was a total waste of my money. Fast forward 2 attempts later, a friend told me about UWORLD, I was skeptical cos I had already been through several – Saunders, La Charity and delegation book, NCSBN, HURST, REMAR review, happy nclex etc. and still failed. After my 3rd try, I decided to quit assuming all reviews are the same and just give it a try.
I used UWORLD as my main tool alongside Mark Klimex audio. My scores were looking pretty good. I was scoring in the 50s, 60s and 70s so I felt comfortable and I scheduled my exams but failed yet again. At this point, I didn’t know what else to do, I had no one to turn to as I had shut every one out. I had done everything I felt I was supposed to do, my family had suffered neglect, I had become bitter and angry and needed answers. What exactly is going on? What is responsible for my failing streak? UWORLD was supposed to the final stop, why did I fail again?
I started reading other postings on the forum on how people used UWORLD and what made them successful. Only then did I realize that my approach had been wrong all along. THOSE RATIONALES MAKE OR BREAK YOU. I had not paid as much attention to understand the rationales so I wasn’t getting the most out of the program.
As I entered into March, for every testimony I read on the forum, I told myself – IT’S MY TURN NEXT!!!
I scheduled my exams for Wednesday April 19th – 2 pm and armed with my new discovered tool, I prepared.
D-Day- circa 213 questions in the longest 6 hours of my life, I came out of the testing center drained, scared and worried. All I could say to God was – Lord, show me mercy. I honestly could not imagine going through the pain again.
I refused to pay for the quick result but by the weekend I couldn’t take it anymore so I logged on to my state BON site and my name popped up. “When the lord turns the captivity of zion, we were like those that dream…. “it felt like a dream but alas, it was real!! I cried so hard it was ridiculous. God did it for me. He gave me the strength and courage to carry on. UWORLD and Mark Klimex helped me with the tools I needed.
PRAISE GOD!! MY TURN FINALLY CAME!!
If you are discouraged, just know that you can do this. If God could help me beat this, He can do the same for you as well.
If there is anything you can take away from this post- just remember:
1) Trust GOD- He can do exceedingly, abundantly, above all we can ask or imagine
2) Trust yourself- Don’t give up (U can’t afford to). You may fall but don’t stay down. GET UP, DUST YOURSELF AND STAND AGAIN.
3) Keep your head up.
4) Again – TRUST God cos ultimately, HE IS IN CHARGE!!
He makes ALL things beautiful in His Time. You are the next RN!!
Thanks to all that came back to share their stories, u have encouraged thousands, u can’t even imagine!! Your story(s) encouraged me to keep going. God Bless You all.
I just shared my story and i hope it encourages someone as well.

8/7/2017 7:26:43 PM
hgyt447622 wrote:
Congratulations we sure serve a mighty God!!! I just graduated from nursing school and I'm now using uworld, I'm feeling so worthless and frustrated because its like I don't know anything based on the scores that I'm getting. I'm planning on taking the boards in mid August and its very nerve rocking.

So sorry for my late response, just seeing your message cos i have been drowned in job searching etc. Anyway, you have worked hard so Just know that you can do this!! Trust yourself , You have taken steps in the right direction- working hard, using UWORLD, believing in yourself and Trusting God- Best Recipe ever!!!!!

I look forward to reading your own praise report.

8/7/2017 7:27:17 PM
nnpm735386 wrote:
Hi.

Will you send me the audio for Mark K. As well? [email protected]

K, will do

10/8/2017 12:22:24 AM
so inspired with your story and need your help for Im so nervous I'll be taking my exam soon... could you also lend me Mark Klimec lectures/materials please 😊 email: [email protected] Thank you in advance and more blessings for you.

11/3/2017 4:11:16 AM
nnpm735386 wrote:
Kaychi wrote:
I have looked forward to this day for a while now. It’s been almost 3 years since graduation in 2014 and 5 attempts later, I finally can say, I beat the NCLEX BEAST!! All Praise and Glory to Jesus who made it possible.
A summary of my journey- 1st attempt I signed up for KAPLAN and it was a total waste of my money. Fast forward 2 attempts later, a friend told me about UWORLD, I was skeptical cos I had already been through several – Saunders, La Charity and delegation book, NCSBN, HURST, REMAR review, happy nclex etc. and still failed. After my 3rd try, I decided to quit assuming all reviews are the same and just give it a try.
I used UWORLD as my main tool alongside Mark Klimex audio. My scores were looking pretty good. I was scoring in the 50s, 60s and 70s so I felt comfortable and I scheduled my exams but failed yet again. At this point, I didn’t know what else to do, I had no one to turn to as I had shut every one out. I had done everything I felt I was supposed to do, my family had suffered neglect, I had become bitter and angry and needed answers. What exactly is going on? What is responsible for my failing streak? UWORLD was supposed to the final stop, why did I fail again?
I started reading other postings on the forum on how people used UWORLD and what made them successful. Only then did I realize that my approach had been wrong all along. THOSE RATIONALES MAKE OR BREAK YOU. I had not paid as much attention to understand the rationales so I wasn’t getting the most out of the program.
As I entered into March, for every testimony I read on the forum, I told myself – IT’S MY TURN NEXT!!!
I scheduled my exams for Wednesday April 19th – 2 pm and armed with my new discovered tool, I prepared.
D-Day- circa 213 questions in the longest 6 hours of my life, I came out of the testing center drained, scared and worried. All I could say to God was – Lord, show me mercy. I honestly could not imagine going through the pain again.
I refused to pay for the quick result but by the weekend I couldn’t take it anymore so I logged on to my state BON site and my name popped up. “When the lord turns the captivity of zion, we were like those that dream…. “it felt like a dream but alas, it was real!! I cried so hard it was ridiculous. God did it for me. He gave me the strength and courage to carry on. UWORLD and Mark Klimex helped me with the tools I needed.
If you are discouraged, just know that you can do this. If God could help me beat this, He can do the same for you as well.
1) Trust GOD- He can do exceedingly, abundantly, above all we can ask or imagine
2) Trust yourself- Don’t give up (U can’t afford to). You may fall but don’t stay down. GET UP, DUST YOURSELF AND STAND AGAIN.
3) Keep your head up.
Thanks to all that came back to share their stories, u have encouraged thousands, u can’t even imagine!! Your story(s) encouraged me to keep going. God Bless You all.

11/3/2017 4:12:31 AM
Congratulations on passing. Struggling can you send me a copy of mark klimek [email protected]... thank you

11/4/2017 1:21:32 AM
Congrats for ur success .... can you plz send me mark Kilmek audios to me.... [email protected] .... thank you

12/2/2017 10:25:20 PM
Can you send me Mark Klimek's video pls at [email protected]. Thank you and Congratulations!

12/6/2017 1:30:51 PM
Kaychi wrote:
3) Keep your head up.

12/6/2017 1:43:15 PM
Kaychi wrote:
3) Keep your head up.

happy for you. Hasem is always in control i took my tes yesterday 265 question
waiting for mercy and possitive resultr

12/9/2017 10:54:18 PM
Praise jehovah. we glorify his name for the miracle he did for you my dear sister. I connect my self to your same anointing and believing that the almighty can do exceedingly great things. Congrats dear.

12/18/2017 4:22:41 PM
Kaychi wrote:
3) Keep your head up.

12/18/2017 4:23:16 PM
EmergencyRN wrote:
Kaychi wrote:
3) Keep your head up.

12/18/2017 4:25:36 PM
nnpm735386 wrote:
Kaychi wrote:
3) Keep your head up.

Congrats!!! I love your testimony. Trusting God will help me thru my frustrated road of NCLEX. Could you please send me any info you have on Mark Klimex to [email protected]

Thank you in advance.

pages: 1 2

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK