LOW AND BORDERLINE ASSESSMENT SCORES WITH UWORLD

5/4/2017 4:18:16 AM
I am afraid to take exam now. I got 6 weeks left. I tried to take 1st assessment exam got borderline 46% and 2nd assessment exam 42% low. What should I do? I got personal problems also. My exam is near. Please pray for me

5/4/2017 1:32:36 PM
dont take it yet. study more

5/4/2017 3:01:02 PM
ovcv150369 wrote:
dont take it yet. study more

I cannot cancel my scheduled exam next month. I will strive hard. thank you

5/4/2017 4:01:02 PM
You have plenty of time left. I encourge you to continue study for the Q bank and read and understand the rationals. Also, memorize lab values and memorize the isolations for the different diseases. Also, study form the Lacharity Book about delegation. That book is easy to cover and is very useful. Imagine your self passing. Relax and pray!

5/4/2017 4:09:47 PM
appreciated so much.

5/5/2017 12:45:06 AM
you have more than enough time. Strive to answer as many questions as you can, understand the raionale and understand the QUESTION ITSELF.

5/5/2017 2:40:18 AM
Don't be afraid to take the Nclex. I saw your comment about your assessment score; you did better than me but I just passed my Nclex RN today. UWorld is very helpful, read the rationales very well and try not to rush because knowledge from one rational will help you to answer more questions correctly as you study. Believe in yourself and you will definitely pass. Good luck

5/5/2017 3:11:29 AM
Thank you very much for your advice. Congratulations to you!
edited by on 5/5/2017

6/20/2017 8:44:48 PM
Did you pass the Nclex? I got low scores in my self assessments too. But I haven't scheduled my test yet.

6/20/2017 8:45:19 PM
vbkg730091 wrote:
Did you pass the Nclex? I got low scores in my self assessments too. But I haven't scheduled my test yet.

edited by on 6/20/2017

6/21/2017 9:36:54 AM
A friend of mine got a borderline score in her assessment 2 weeks prior her exam, she got anxious and studied as much as she could using uworld for her remaining 2 weeks till her scores improved and didnt even fell asleep the night before the exam.. But guess what...she passed in 75 items. I took my exam 2 days ago, i did the pvt and got a good pop up , hopefully i passed. And also, we both came from a foreign country and graduated years ago... So dont lose hope with ur scores but to keep studying and pray and claim it now that you will pass your exam good luck

5/10/2018 11:58:48 AM
i take my assessment and i got only a borderline score and i run out of time i had 15 more questions left. I'm so stress and anxiety. my test is next week. please help me what do i need to do. im still reviewing my Qbank.

5/29/2018 1:51:11 AM
Please dont get discourage by borderline score. I got a borderline 48% in assessment but honestly Uworld is harder than NCLEX. It feels like you are just answering in qbank although NCLEX is really hard and some questions is out of the universe but I will tell you if you did got borderline in Uworld you have a high chance of passing, just read the question carefully and dont rush yourself in each questions. Goodluck.

8/4/2018 8:38:05 PM
eubs807122 wrote:
i take my assessment and i got only a borderline score and i run out of time i had 15 more questions left. I'm so stress and anxiety. my test is next week. please help me what do i need to do. im still reviewing my Qbank.

I would just like to get an update from you. How did you do? Were you able to pass?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK