Scoring mid-40s to mid-50s

5/15/2017 6:53:01 AM
Hey Future nurses!

I have been scoring the the mid 40s through mid 50s. I just took my second assessment with a score of 45% (low chance of passing) which basically hurts. I was maybe rushing just a little so I didn't run out of time but I don't believe that was the issue. I test in two weeks, May 30th and I'm thinking about moving the test date because of this score. Has anyone scored around these percentages and passed NCLEX?

5/15/2017 9:43:34 AM
hi, did you finish the whole q bank before taking the assessment? im also taking the nclex on may 30th, i will take my assessment today.
edited by on 5/15/2017

5/15/2017 11:47:53 AM
imts496571 wrote:
hi, did you finish the whole q bank before taking the assessment? im also taking the nclex on may 30th, i will take my assessment today.
edited by on 5/15/2017

I did not. I thought it would have been better for me to take the assessment two weeks before I took it

5/20/2017 5:26:53 PM
zvec942050 wrote:
Hey Future nurses!

I have been scoring the the mid 40s through mid 50s. I just took my second assessment with a score of 45% (low chance of passing) which basically hurts. I was maybe rushing just a little so I didn't run out of time but I don't believe that was the issue. I test in two weeks, May 30th and I'm thinking about moving the test date because of this score. Has anyone scored around these percentages and passed NCLEX?

Just keep going over rationales, if you feel you need more time studying nothing is wrong with that. I'm also testing on May 30th. Hope its our lucky day

5/21/2017 7:44:47 AM
I'm sure it will most definitely be our day!

5/21/2017 8:36:19 PM
zvec942050 wrote:
Hey Future nurses!

Hello. My situation was pretty similar to yours. I did 1850 of the questions offered and scored solidly in the 50-60% range the entire time. Both of my assessment scores were 50%. I sat for NCLEX Friday the 19th (May) and today (Sunday) I found out I passed with 76 questions. UWorld was almost my main source of study material, although I watched a lot of the videos from SimpleNursing.com

I was pretty nervous heading into the exam because I thought my scores were way too low. And as most people report I came out of it sure that I had failed :-)

5/21/2017 9:59:29 PM
qshl851879 wrote:
zvec942050 wrote:
Hey Future nurses!

Hello. My situation was pretty similar to yours. I did 1850 of the questions offered and scored solidly in the 50-60% range the entire time. Both of my assessment scores were 50%. I sat for NCLEX Friday the 19th (May) and today (Sunday) I found out I passed with 76 questions. UWorld was almost my main source of study material, although I watched a lot of the videos from SimpleNursing.com

I was pretty nervous heading into the exam because I thought my scores were way too low. And as most people report I came out of it sure that I had failed :-)

Omg that's so great!!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!! This definitely gives me much encouragement in passing!!! Thank you😊

5/22/2017 2:44:54 PM
I take my test on May 31. Thanks for posting this! I pushed my date from 25 to the 31 because I was in the same boat! My scores are slowly improving but not where I would like them. I was happy to read s response from a person who passed and had been getting 50 to 60 on there tests. I do think pushing my test back has given me a little more time to give me extra study time, but also extra stress time! Good luck to you!
edited by on 5/22/2017

6/23/2017 6:31:50 AM
qshl851879 wrote:
zvec942050 wrote:
Hey Future nurses!

this is very comforting to hear and congrats!!!
i'm scoring 40's-60's and im losing confidence! i take it on the 28th of this month!

8/20/2017 2:47:29 PM
zvec942050 wrote:
Hey Future nurses!

So did you pass!? I am also getting these scores and writing August 31.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK