Took NCLEX 6/19

6/19/2017 5:30:55 PM
Does anyone know how accurate the PVT is? I did it immediately after my exam which ended in 75 Q's and I got the good pop up. I also retried it an hour after my exam and got the same thing. I'm just in disbelief because this sounds too good to be true...

For those of you who are curious how I studied, I exclusively did uworld everyday. For the first 2 weeks I did 2-3 exams with 75 questions with tutor mode ON and read every rationale. The last week I just retested the ones I got wrong.

I promise I will elaborate more on how I studied if I found out that I am indeed passing because I was certainly a nervous wreck!

6/19/2017 9:25:26 PM
A few people in my class tried it, and it worked for all of them. Congrats!!

6/22/2017 12:11:19 AM
Like I promised, I said I would be coming back after I passed and I did!!

I finished the nclex in 75 Q'S, and can not speak of uworld highly enough.

1. IMO uworld is harder and trickier than the NCLEX. you will be prepared to think critically and eliminate answers that you don't know based on what you DO know from reading the rationales here.
2. Leave tutor mode ON for your qbank and read everything from why answers are correct and incorrect regardless of what you chose.
3. I did not use any other resources such as Kaplan, Hurst, nrsng. If you graduated recently, I think uworld will be enough for you unless you did horribly in school. = I didn't really do content review
4. There are some things that you SHOULD have memorized like lab values, electrolytes, and common signs of different stomach issues. If you don't have them memorized by the completion of uworld, I recommend that you should.
5. Brush up on your OB, Psych, and Fundamentals with the NCLEX mastery app that's FREE. Do it when you're waiting for something, or if you're on public transportation.
6. If you have time, retest the questions you got wrong.

Good luck everybody, you can do it!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK