Thank You Uworld!

6/22/2017 8:50:05 PM
I graduated 10 years ago in a foreign country, looking back during college i was not a good test taker so i knew where i stand. When i decided to try to take this exam, i quit my hosp job to focus and concentrate since i have to start from the scratch. I was scared to fail coz i experienced failure and it was depressing hehe. I did not enroll in any review center coz i know i will find it boring, expensive and still at the end of the day i will study by myself.. I studied 12 hours a day using saunders, youtube vids and uworld and pray everyday before i study and going to sleep.. But it was all worth it, i passed my exam first attempt in 75.. 😊 .. I dont know if uworld team will read this but i would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU for existing 😀.. A friend of mine passed her exam for the first try in 75qs using uworld too.Nclex exam looks similar like uworld which is comforting hehe but it was hard and felt like i was guessing half of it and did not studied most of it so it made me feel like i failed after. ... So keep studying and practice answering and dont be disappoint if you will get a low/ borderline scores coz its not yet the final exam but keep on learning how to answer, eliminate etc till you will see improvements.. Good luck to everyone .. 😊😊😊
edited by on 6/22/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK