Was cumulative performance updated?

6/27/2017 7:50:25 PM
Recently finished uworld with a 64% cumulative performance that day it showed that i was around the 65th percentile. Today i logged in to reset for my second pass and now it shows that im in the 51th percentile, does anyone know if they got updated? That is pretty impressive for the cumulative performance to go up that much

6/27/2017 10:17:28 PM
yccd164496 wrote:
Recently finished uworld with a 64% cumulative performance that day it showed that i was around the 65th percentile. Today i logged in to reset for my second pass and now it shows that im in the 51th percentile, does anyone know if they got updated? That is pretty impressive for the cumulative performance to go up that much

Im halfway through and I was in the 57th percentile today And after doing a 40q block this evening see my percentile has gone far the 40th . I found that really odd given my average is 68%

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK