Looking for Revision SP eastern time

6/29/2017 11:51:36 AM
Hello there ,

I am looking for SP review/read FA and help motivation in doing uw question i have 400 left in my first pass then to do my wrong and rest !

what i suggest is in the morning we start the day together each one do their qbank then share result (if u wish ) and then do the first aid reading/review .
DM if u are interested

7/9/2017 2:32:53 PM
Im interested if you want you can contact me my email adress is [email protected]

8/20/2017 8:32:39 PM
vffh932711 wrote:
Hello there ,

I am looking for SP review/read FA and help motivation in doing uw question i have 400 left in my first pass then to do my wrong and rest !

what i suggest is in the morning we start the day together each one do their qbank then share result (if u wish ) and then do the first aid reading/review .
DM if u are interested

Hi, still up for this? If yes, kindly contact me on skype = annie1pa.md

8/28/2017 5:37:54 PM
I am interested!
I reviewed all contents at least 3 times. Need a serious study partner for a rapid review of high yields/Anki/FA. Preferably someone in the US. I am in AZ

[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK