247 woohoo

6/29/2017 1:24:52 PM
I still cant believe my score. Thanks uworld. Oh and 247 is exactly what my uworld simulation average predicted! I just want to say that if a non-A student like myself can get this, anything is possible. I did this without even finishing uworld (had 400 questions left) but the 2000+ questions i did was just enough apparently. Best of luck mates. Ask me anything. Am soo excited!!!
edited by on 6/29/2017

6/29/2017 2:18:47 PM
Hi Doctor,

Congratulations,your score is phenomenal and May God take the Glory for giving you the wisdom and ability to conquer the test with success. I really do appreciate your feedback so much. Currently, I am studying for the test and I have been off and on for a very long time, due to a personal reason. I really would like to take this exam as soon as possible and I am using the UWqbank too. Wow, you mean to tell me that if I just focus on Uworld in its entirety that I can achieve a great score similar to yours? Please share your study schedule. Did you use FA, and did you do any NBMEs for your preparation ever? If so, which ones did you do an which one did you think was very close to the exam?

Thanks
Ezinne
edited by on 6/29/2017

6/29/2017 2:28:00 PM
Ezinne wrote:
Hi Doctor,

Congratulations,your score is phenomenal and May God take the Glory for giving you the wisdom and ability to conquer the test with success. I really do appreciate your feedback so much. Currently, I am studying for the test and I have been off and on for a very long time, due to a personal reason. I really would like to take this exam as soon as possible and I am using the UWqbank too. Wow, you mean to tell me that if I just focus on Uworld in its entirety that I can achieve a great score similar to yours? Please share your study schedule. Did you use FA, and did you do any NBMEs for your preparation ever? If so, which ones did you do an which one did you think was very close to the exam?

Thanks
Ezinne
edited by on 6/29/2017

Thanks so much! I used FA+uworld and a whole lot of other stuff. There's a schedule I found on the student doctor blog which I used for my dedicated studying time. If u post ur email I will send it to u. The first 6 weeks was mainly reading and watching Kaplan books+ videos. Then the 2nd 6 weeks was solely uworld + FA+nbmes. I did forms 16, 17, 18 and 19 and scored 230, 219, 220, and 230. But my uworld simulations which I took one when I was 1000 questions in was 249 and a 2nd one 3 weeks before test was 245. So I can see uworld was more accurate in my case. My last nbme 19 was 4 days.l before the exams

6/29/2017 3:08:29 PM
Thanks Doctor,

I sent you my email through your U world email address!

6/29/2017 3:30:16 PM
Ezinne wrote:
Thanks Doctor,

I sent you my email through your U world email address!

schedule sent! Best of Luck!!! you can do this!

7/3/2017 10:26:27 AM
dwpb630643 wrote:
I still cant believe my score. Thanks uworld. Oh and 247 is exactly what my uworld simulation average predicted! I just want to say that if a non-A student like myself can get this, anything is possible. I did this without even finishing uworld (had 400 questions left) but the 2000+ questions i did was just enough apparently. Best of luck mates. Ask me anything. Am soo excited!!!
edited by on 6/29/2017

Thanks for the post..it encourages a lot of ppl like me.could you please send me your schedule too.

7/3/2017 4:12:57 PM
wryl813767 wrote:
dwpb630643 wrote:
edited by on 6/29/2017

Thanks for the post..it encourages a lot of ppl like me.could you please send me your schedule too.

Hi thanks!! Send me ur email address. I'll forward it to u

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK