Study Partner for First Aid review

7/21/2017 4:46:48 PM
Hello!
My exam is in September and I am planing to go through FA couple of times beside doing questions. I am looking for someone who have went through FA at least once or twice and added the necessary extra notes in it, but now now want to study with a partner just for revision and better memorization. Please share your contact here and a brief description about your preparation and I will contact you.
Thanks

7/23/2017 2:41:55 AM
Hi my exam is in September too. I'm going through second round of uworld and fa.
Please contact me at [email protected]
edited by on 7/23/2017

7/23/2017 2:42:15 AM
ujkx669095 wrote:
Hello!
My exam is in September and I am planing to go through FA couple of times beside doing questions. I am looking for someone who have went through FA at least once or twice and added the necessary extra notes in it, but now now want to study with a partner just for revision and better memorization. Please share your contact here and a brief description about your preparation and I will contact you.
Thanks

7/23/2017 9:37:06 AM
whateverusay wrote:
Hi my exam is in September too. I'm going through second round of uworld and fa.
Please contact me at [email protected]
edited by on 7/23/2017

Hi,
Please check your email.
Thanks

7/23/2017 2:17:46 PM
Hi mine is in October
Pls add me
[email protected]

7/28/2017 2:08:42 PM
ujkx669095 wrote:
Hello!
Thanks

Hi me too i have the same need and situation. I did multiple resources and i need to memorize the first aid and undertands the inside outs from all what i read from outise. Am ready to be a good study partner as i study around 10 to 12 hrs daily. If you are interested and need more details, contact me this is my email [email protected]

7/29/2017 6:46:07 AM
Hello,
I am really seeking for study partener, to review FA for good memorization too.
My exam on septemper .
I went over FA once and now working on practice question.
Here my e-mail:
[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK