Step 1 study partner

7/30/2017 5:27:27 PM
Hi, I need a step 1 study partner. I would like to combine pass program notes, first aid, and UW. If not pass program notes then the later two is fine. I am in Dallas and if anyone wants to meet up that would be great or skype. Let's do this!

7/31/2017 3:15:15 AM
Jainey wrote:
Hi, I need a step 1 study partner. I would like to combine pass program notes, first aid, and UW. If not pass program notes then the later two is fine. I am in Dallas and if anyone wants to meet up that would be great or skype. Let's do this!

7/31/2017 3:16:40 AM
Hi pls contact me on Skype kavyamaheshwari1234
Jainey wrote:

7/31/2017 11:15:46 PM
Hi, I'm interested. You can contact me on
email: [email protected]
phone: 3167680237
Thanks.

8/1/2017 3:23:31 AM
Jainey wrote:

8/1/2017 3:24:57 AM
Jainey wrote:

hi,Im interested.
you can contact me on skype...

8/1/2017 3:24:59 AM
Jainey wrote:

hi,Im interested.
you can contact me on skype...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK