Uworld study partner in Atlanta area

8/5/2017 12:34:02 AM
Hello, I am in Atlanta and will I like to meet up daily (studying U world).
I hope to hear from you.

8/5/2017 6:56:54 PM
otxq320553 wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm searching for a Uworld study partner. Exam is most likely in 2 months. I would prefer if we meet up daily and spend approximately 3 to 4 hours doing a block of Uworld.

I'm going so slow doing it by myself. I believe it would be faster if I do it with someone and we would be more dedicated and explain things we don't understand. Please I would prefer advanced readers too as I've been reading for a long time.

Kindly send me a message if interested.
Thank you.

Hello, I am in Atlanta and will I like to meet up daily (studying U world).
I hope to hear from you.

9/9/2017 8:56:23 AM
otxq320553 wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm searching for a Uworld study partner. Exam is most likely in 2 months. I would prefer if we meet up daily and spend approximately 3 to 4 hours doing a block of Uworld.

I'm going so slow doing it by myself. I believe it would be faster if I do it with someone and we would be more dedicated and explain things we don't understand. Please I would prefer advanced readers too as I've been reading for a long time.

Kindly send me a message if interested.
Thank you.

9/9/2017 9:00:13 AM
hi, this is Misha, if you are still looking study partner I want to start with you so please give your skype id or email so I will be able to contact or send the invite on skype .my skype is mishasattar and I live in MD
edited by on 9/9/2017
edited by on 9/9/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK