uworld-Pn Passes the nclex first time

8/3/2017 11:57:04 AM
Hi all,
I just want to share my experience with uworld and want to thank uworld for preparing me for my nclex exam. I got my ATT july 26 then log in to get my appointment. Ncsbn only have aug. 27,28 and Aug 1. I took my test aug.1 even I wasn't confident to take it right away but I told myself if I wait I will forget more not Im sure it will still be the same. For 1 week I didn't work just study uworld.
Today I got the unofficial result " I PASSED" . My computer shuts off at 85 questions..I would say uworld questions are more harder than nclex which I really like because it help me since most of my test was 50% SATA and prioritization, only 1 math question and more meds about hypetension, advance directives.
I purchased uworld 2 weeks before my exam and keep answering the questions and taking notes on what I did mistake. This is very detailed, a lot of prioritization which really helped me a lot questions.
I just want to share for those who are so anxious just like me before and after the exam. Uworld is very detailed from rationale and all the explanations. We have ATI included in our program I will tell you uworld is the best. I purchase uworld and it is WORTH IT.

I prayed a lot and my family for me.My advice keep praying and studying uworld.. read the rationale and understand why you picked your wrong answer then focus on the right answer and read carefully.
I wish all who are taking there NCLEX a success..don't be anxious and focus on the day of your exam..take a deep breath..You got this!
My friend always tell me do your part and God will do the rest.
Thank you uworld for helping me in my journey for this NCLEX exam.

8/7/2017 9:02:14 PM
Congrats and thanks for posting! I'm taking my Nclex exam this Wednesday Aug 9 and ugh I'm sooo nervous. I just hope that I pass. I've been doing uworld for weeks and I've also been doing Saunders. Uworld says that I have a Very High chance of passing Nclex, so i hope its right. Lol

8/7/2017 9:23:20 PM
Don't be nervous..you got this! My advice stop studying the day before your test and do what you love. I went to the church the day before my test and relax a bit. When you get nervous you will lost your concentration and thinking skills.
You studied and prepared you got this!
My prayers for you 😊
Keep studying uworld its the best purchased I did its worth it.
I keep getting 42% on all test and my last assessment I got 58% and say I have high chance of passing the nclex which I would yed I did pass.
Goodluck again. 🙏

8/11/2017 4:17:48 PM
Thanks for the encouraging words. I received my results today and I passed!!!! I'm so happy! Uworld is the bessssssssst!

8/11/2017 5:37:52 PM
Yey! Congratulations 😊❤️
edited by on 8/11/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK