SP for weekends

8/5/2017 6:53:11 PM
Hi, step 1 tentatively in 1.5 months and would like to read FA on weekends (during the week I have a SP). I usually read/discuss 12 pages of FA and then do UWORLD. I find it better to study alongside a partner, to mutually keep distractions away and for encouragement. I usually start between 7 and 8 a.m. Hope to find someone interested. I rather meet virtually using any video calling app
edited by on 8/5/2017

8/5/2017 9:47:22 PM
planning to start this Monday with a goal to finish January 2018. any tips please for weekends study

8/6/2017 9:25:03 AM
sneh768403 wrote:
planning to start this Monday with a goal to finish January 2018. any tips please for weekends study

Plan your routine and follow it, for me that means to have a study partner and do my Uworld and FA reading while my sp is doing what she needs to do, however, having someone studying with you (if it's the right person) it will keep you on track.
For me, planning means to know how many questions and pages I have to do/read to meet a goal at a specific date. I suggest that to everyone who asks. Push through and let me know if you need more information.

8/7/2017 8:03:00 AM
Interested,email me at [email protected]

8/8/2017 10:12:39 AM
anyone interested pl add me on skype=zaiba9495

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK