step 1 study partner in Orlando

8/5/2017 9:05:04 PM
I am IMG in Orlando looking for study partner for USMLE Step1. Planninng to take exam January 2018. Being inerested to meet in person or via skype.
sincerely kamagjo

8/7/2017 3:28:31 PM
sneh768403 wrote:
I am IMG in Orlando looking for study partner for USMLE Step1. Planninng to take exam January 2018. Being inerested to meet in person or via skype.
sincerely kamagjo

Hello,
I am looking for SP for Step 1 (beginner); I live in Fort Myers area. I work full time from Monday to Friday (8 am to 5 pm); mostly the study will happen during the weekends and after 6:00 pm daily. If you are interested, please let me know and I will give you my cell# to talk.
Thank you

10/15/2017 8:22:21 PM
sneh768403 wrote:
sincerely kamagjo

Hello are you still looking for a study partner?

10/3/2018 9:36:07 PM
sneh768403 wrote:
sincerely kamagjo

Hi Kamagjo
are you still interested in study buddy? I'm international and not sure when to take the step just yet. Need someone I can set goals with.
Let me know
V

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK