Externship at providence Hospital In Washington DC

8/15/2017 6:15:25 PM
Anybody has done externship in IM at Providence Hospital? Any input is really appreciated. Pm me if possible. Thanks.

8/19/2017 11:03:55 AM
danikp wrote:
Anybody has done externship in IM at Providence Hospital? Any input is really appreciated. Pm me if possible. Thanks.

hello, i have a friend who is there right now, for what i know is a 3 month rotation and you are like a resident, they take 6 or 7 every month and they stay for 3 months, so there are like 18-21 people doing externships at the same time.

you have night calls, and rounds and everything.
i was told is mainly an IMG program, but they only take 7 residents per class, so i really dont know how much it will increase your chances if having a spot there if you to the externship, but i think it will look very good on your application if you get a lOR from them because not many have externships like that.
hope this helped.

8/19/2017 12:39:27 PM
gabocahe wrote:
danikp wrote:

hello, i have a friend who is there right now, for what i know is a 3 month rotation and you are like a resident, they take 6 or 7 every month and they stay for 3 months, so there are like 18-21 people doing externships at the same time.

you have night calls, and rounds and everything.
i was told is mainly an IMG program, but they only take 7 residents per class, so i really dont know how much it will increase your chances if having a spot there if you to the externship, but i think it will look very good on your application if you get a lOR from them because not many have externships like that.
hope this helped.

Thank you so much. Do you have any idea about the questions they ask during the interview for externship position? Inbox me please.

8/22/2017 2:23:25 PM
my friend told me it was a very simple and short interview, just questions about publications, rotations, interests, likes, dislikes, a 10-15 min top interview.

10/14/2017 11:12:33 PM
Hello Dr.

Can you please send me the link for the application? I tried to search on their website but without much success

thanks!

10/22/2017 9:41:37 AM
Call them.

3/23/2018 4:29:02 PM
Hey could you please tel me how to apply for this program?

3/23/2018 6:58:41 PM
Christina_reji wrote:
Hey could you please tel me how to apply for this program?

Call them

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK