Tips for passing NCLEX?!

8/21/2017 12:03:38 AM
My test date is approaching fast and I'm debating on reeschudling it but I don't think I can endure another day of studying lol I'm just wondering did everyone get to finish their qbank questions in order to pass I don't think im gonna get through all of them😣😣 thanks for your feedback any tips would help my nerves!

8/22/2017 7:39:55 AM
vbhx573385 wrote:
My test date is approaching fast and I'm debating on reeschudling it but I don't think I can endure another day of studying lol I'm just wondering did everyone get to finish their qbank questions in order to pass I don't think im gonna get through all of them😣😣 thanks for your feedback any tips would help my nerves!

if you feel like youre not ready, theres no hurt in rescheduling. do not rush to take the nclex, it'll always be there. read ur rationales here in uworld

8/23/2017 5:12:23 PM
Hello, I'm testing in 13 days and I'm also freaking out. I hope I can finish the qbank on time as well.

8/25/2017 9:06:51 AM
As long as the Qbank Questions are not exactly coming in your real nclex exam, there is no need of get hurt for not finishing, BUT, the more you finish your Qbank questions, the more confidence you get, so my advice to you is, just follow your gut, if you don't feel good, no penalty for extending your exam date

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK