My NCLEX exam experience nd advise for furure RN's

8/21/2017 8:04:52 PM
As a foreign graduate(INDIA), earlier when i started, i had little bit problem wid certain words related to food, drugs name, various cultures here in US...... once i started i was like, i wont b able to make it as like everyone ....... i started studying from Saunders, Mosby nd lippincott nd blah blah blah ......... but i wasnt focused on what exactly dey could ask me, untill a friend advised me to use uworld ...... i took a trial test for uworld for 25 qxns (in think), nd almost 80% of my qxns were incorrect in dat...... i feel so dishurted.... but at the same time, i got an idea dat reading the books isnt gonna make it up...... so started by uworld ...... uworld qxn were not exactly the simillar to dat f nclex, but hell yeah they train ur mind to expect the worse...... my exam was on 15th august, as i took da date bcoj it was my country's independence day as well as my mother's birthday and i want her to feel happy by passing da exam nd a gift on her birthday......

so lets talk about qxns now, when i started the first 3-4 qxns were basic qxn nd probably i did dem right, next 4 qxns were SATA ...... from dat pointall the qxns which i got were SATA or priortization ....... i keep on going .... dinn get even a single qxn on drug calculations, or basic qxns like MI, Digoxin toxicity,etc etc......... at 75 qxn, my computer stopped nd says next qxns are going to b for research purpose nd were super tough like case studies ......... later followed by centre's survey ...... nd when i came out f centre, i was blank as like everyone........

Now my advise for u guys..............
+Never let anxiety to overcome ur peace of mind, so do yoga a day before exam.
+get some energy drink before exam, as for sure u gonna b hypoglycemic.
+Read nd make ur own notes as certain things r dere, which ur mind is gonna forget for sure.
+dont study, day before da exam.
+Praise GOD and pray well before starting da exam, if u guys believe in dat.
+always keep in mind the ABCD of nursing and process of nursing plan
+dont just rely on one thing, search online or on youtube... listen to lectures by RN sara on youtube.
+nd goodluck future nurses...........

i dinn check my results as i believe in GOD, dat um gonna pass dis exam for sure...... yesterday only i got my dream license of RN by mail ........
thank u everyone for patient reading .........

8/22/2017 2:23:42 AM
Thank you for sharing. Congratulations RN!!

8/24/2017 1:43:34 AM
enbh334397 wrote:
Thank you for sharing. Congratulations RN!!

8/25/2017 9:00:08 AM
congrats, thank you for sharing

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK