Finally passed my NCLEX after using UWorld :)

9/7/2017 6:02:48 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to pass along that I do believe in this program. I had taken the NCLEX 4x previously throughout this year and it has been a tough road. I heard about Uworld from a friend and figured since I had tried Kaplan, and Saunders, that I would give this one a shot. I had been pretty rusty too. Had not taken the NCLEX in months and then decided to get back on the horse and try studying again. I studied for 6-10 hours a day for a month straight. I was solely using Uworld online 1 month program for around $79 I believe. This was the test that I was truly able to prepare the most for it, which also had a lot to do with my passing this one, and using Uworld to do it! I was always taking a ton of BSN classes while working as an aid at a hospital 2 days a week AND studying for the NCLEX. It was hard to put the time in and finally this summer I was not working or taking classes and this was the test that I passed. I only used Uworld. I would do 50-75 questions a day and would research everything in between, since I have not been learning the core of nursing school in a year now, i was forgetting alot too. My test scores were usually a little above average or a little below it which scared me. Thankfully, my test was over in 76 questions this time around, 31 of those questions being SATA!! and somehow I walked out of there in two hours thinking I failed of course which is always a natural feeling and to my surprise I had passed it ! I wanted to thank Uworld for giving me what seemed like very hard questions and giving me the knowledge to have picked the right choices, especially SATA's!

9/7/2017 11:34:34 PM
jgxi298073 wrote:
Hi everyone, just wanted to pass along that I do believe in this program. I had taken the NCLEX 4x previously throughout this year and it has been a tough road. I heard about Uworld from a friend and figured since I had tried Kaplan, and Saunders, that I would give this one a shot. I had been pretty rusty too. Had not taken the NCLEX in months and then decided to get back on the horse and try studying again. I studied for 6-10 hours a day for a month straight. I was solely using Uworld online 1 month program for around $79 I believe. This was the test that I was truly able to prepare the most for it, which also had a lot to do with my passing this one, and using Uworld to do it! I was always taking a ton of BSN classes while working as an aid at a hospital 2 days a week AND studying for the NCLEX. It was hard to put the time in and finally this summer I was not working or taking classes and this was the test that I passed. I only used Uworld. I would do 50-75 questions a day and would research everything in between, since I have not been learning the core of nursing school in a year now, i was forgetting alot too. My test scores were usually a little above average or a little below it which scared me. Thankfully, my test was over in 76 questions this time around, 31 of those questions being SATA!! and somehow I walked out of there in two hours thinking I failed of course which is always a natural feeling and to my surprise I had passed it ! I wanted to thank Uworld for giving me what seemed like very hard questions and giving me the knowledge to have picked the right choices, especially SATA's!

9/7/2017 11:35:15 PM
jgxi298073 wrote:

9/7/2017 11:35:43 PM
jgxi298073 wrote:

9/7/2017 11:36:14 PM
jgxi298073 wrote:

congrats! i test in 2 days

9/7/2017 11:57:58 PM
Good luck to you No matter the results, don't give up. That's what taking this test multiple times proved to me, that anything is still possible lol

9/8/2017 8:00:02 AM
Thank you I will keep you posted

9/19/2017 11:23:11 PM
I took my nclex 4th time computer stopped at 212 questions. i knew i failed because i just called my BON they said i need to retake my exam again. i don't know what to do now but i want to keep on trying until i pass. 1st try used NCSBN computer shuts off at 75 questions failed, 2nd try used NCSBN and UWORLD computer shuts off at 119 questions failed, 3rd time used Kaplan Qbank and UWORLD computer shuts off at 91 questions failed and 4th time watched all hurst videos and UWORLD again still failed computer shuts of at 212 questions. i had a lot of SATA'S, Prio, 4 ECG's and some exhibits and no math question. i have done my best to keep me going and fight for it. there were some questions i really have no clue about it so i used kaplan test taking strategy. A part of me really thinking after my exam i feel like i passed because i have reached out 212 questions for 5 hours and 5 minutes but still failed. i feel like no matter how hard i try to study and exerted all my effort and time i have no chance of passing my exam.
edited by on 9/19/2017
edited by on 9/19/2017

9/22/2017 10:04:18 AM
hcjp205164 wrote:
I took my nclex 4th time computer stopped at 212 questions. i knew i failed because i just called my BON they said i need to retake my exam again. i don't know what to do now but i want to keep on trying until i pass. 1st try used NCSBN computer shuts off at 75 questions failed, 2nd try used NCSBN and UWORLD computer shuts off at 119 questions failed, 3rd time used Kaplan Qbank and UWORLD computer shuts off at 91 questions failed and 4th time watched all hurst videos and UWORLD again still failed computer shuts of at 212 questions. i had a lot of SATA'S, Prio, 4 ECG's and some exhibits and no math question. i have done my best to keep me going and fight for it. there were some questions i really have no clue about it so i used kaplan test taking strategy. A part of me really thinking after my exam i feel like i passed because i have reached out 212 questions for 5 hours and 5 minutes but still failed. i feel like no matter how hard i try to study and exerted all my effort and time i have no chance of passing my exam.
edited by on 9/19/2017
edited by on 9/19/2017

In the words of my Husband,
"Don't give up", you and I were meant to be nurses. The Lord is faithful, be strong and be encouraged. I am also a 4 time NCLEX taker with the past two test using UWorld. On the last two tests the computer stopped at 75 questions. I plan to renew my subscription to UWorld and dig deep. I am also going to join a study group launched by a UWorld subscriper using the what app. Please believe so that you can receive what has already been given to you.
[email protected]

9/25/2017 12:05:38 AM
In the words of my Husband,
"Don't give up", you and I were meant to be nurses. The Lord is faithful, be strong and be encouraged. I am also a 4 time NCLEX taker with the past two test using UWorld. On the last two tests the computer stopped at 75 questions. I plan to renew my subscription to UWorld and dig deep. I am also going to join a study group launched by a UWorld subscriper using the what app. Please believe so that you can receive what has already been given to you.
[email protected]

Thank you so much for encouraging me i will never stop trying until i pass. I will try maybe 2 more review materials. I got below the passing level in basic care and comfort the rest were above the passing level and some near the passing level. I will try UWORLD again when i have my exam date. Let me know what other review materials do you use and how long do you study a day. I believe God listens to our prayers and He has better plan for us all we need is keep trying hard and never lose hope!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK