PASSED!! New RN!

10/6/2017 12:31:01 AM
congratulations on
passing!

The assessment test if I hit activate, do I than have to take it
it does not give me a date that it is active, i can not remember when Exactly I activated my Uworld. so how do I figure out when the 14th day is, since that is when its first able to be activated?

10/6/2017 12:31:20 AM
Can you please send me Mark audio lectures? I've yet to receive them. Email is: [email protected]

10/8/2017 12:19:35 AM
Great! Im so inspired with your story and need your help for Im so nervous I'll be taking my exam soon... could you also lend me Mark Klimec lectures/materials please 😊 email: [email protected] Thank you in advance and more blessings for you.

10/8/2017 12:27:38 AM
[quote=pitm438712][quote=nbaq477577]Congratulations new RN !! I love reading success stories, they give me confidence and lower my anxiety level. I have been hearing a lot about the Mark Klimek's audio. Can you please send them to me. My email is [email protected][/quote]

Sent! Good luck!!

need your help for Im so nervous I'll be taking my exam soon... could you also lend me Mark Klimec lectures/materials please 😊 email: [email protected] Thank you in advance and more blessings for you.

10/8/2017 2:38:57 AM
Hi congrats! Can you email me mark k also pls its [email protected]. Thank you so much!!!

10/8/2017 4:00:16 AM
Hi! I am scheduled to take my nclex on 12/11, Can you can send me a copy Mark Klimek's audio in my email at [email protected]. BTW, Congrats on passing the NCLEX.
edited by on 10/8/2017

10/10/2017 1:07:26 PM
pitm438712 wrote:
cbwz692604 wrote:
Can you please send me Mark audio lectures? I've yet to receive them. Email is: [email protected] Congratulations on passing new RN. I test Oct 5th so I pray to God I will share your joy

I sent it! You will!! Good luck studying!!

Congratulation, Can you please send me mark klimek audio [email protected] . i used to have it on my laptop is stop working please help me

10/10/2017 3:24:55 PM
Congratulations on passing!! You must feel on top of the world. I am taking my exam very soon and was wondering if you would be so kind and send me the Mark audio lectures. ([email protected])

Thank you!!

10/11/2017 3:10:44 PM
pitm438712 wrote:
Took my test on 9/9/17 (first time tester) and so happy to announce I passed in 75 questions in about 1 hour and 40 mins. I initially started off studying with Kaplan for about 1.5 weeks, but was told by my fellow classmates that UWORLD was the way to go, so I stopped using Kaplan and started UWORLD. I completed all UWORLD questions before my test (it took me a total of 5-6 weeks to study). I was only able to redo about less than 100 questions prior to my exam. While studying I took notes on almost every question up until about 2 weeks towards my exam when I just took notes on questions I truly didn't know or wasn't understanding at that particular point in time. I finished the uworld questions about 4 days before my exam and listened to 4 out of 12 (I believe) lectures from Mark Klemik (which were great by the way!). On the day of the exam, I was a little nervous, but I prayed to God over and over again to be with me during this exam and throughout my studying process! Overall, have faith, pray, study well and don't give up. I initially started getting 40-50s when I started the question bank and ended up getting late 60s in the end. I owe my NCLEX success to God first and foremost and then uworld for the awesome question bank! Good luck studying!! You all got this!
edited by on 10/1/2017

10/11/2017 3:11:29 PM
Can you please send me those lectures. My email is [email protected]

10/11/2017 8:12:52 PM
uworld is awesome, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to pass their Nclex. I have used other nclex resources such as kaplan, Saunders, Nclex mastery and Nclex review, which were all good, but none compared to Uworld. Uworld helped me tremendously, I passed my exam in 75 questions, on my very first try. On the self Assessment i scored 66% and 60%, which stated that i have a very high chance of passing. My percentile was 78%. my advice to you, is you is to read all the rationals,the right and wrong ones, and do all the question in our qbank. You will surely passed. Good Luck!!!

10/12/2017 3:07:44 PM
pitm438712 wrote:
Took my test on 9/9/17 (first time tester) and so happy to announce I passed in 75 questions in about 1 hour and 40 mins. I initially started off studying with Kaplan for about 1.5 weeks, but was told by my fellow classmates that UWORLD was the way to go, so I stopped using Kaplan and started UWORLD. I
completed all UWORLD questions before my test (it took me a total of 5-6 weeks to study). I was only able to redo about less than 100 questions prior to my exam. While studying I took notes on almost every question up until about 2 weeks towards my exam when I just took notes on questions I truly didn't know or wasn't understanding at that particular point in time. I finished the uworld questions about 4 days before my exam and listened to 4 out of 12 (I believe) lectures from Mark Klemik (which were great by the way!). On the day of the exam, I was a little nervous, but I prayed to God over and over again to be with me during this exam and throughout my studying process! Overall, have faith, pray, study well and don't give up. I initially started getting 40-50s when I started the question bank and ended up getting late 60s in the end. I owe my NCLEX success to God first and foremost and then uworld for the awesome question bank! Good luck studying!! You all got this!
edited by on 10/1/2017

Hi I know a lot of people have asked you for the lectures from mark but wondering if I too could view them? I'm writing my exam in December after being out of. Ursine for 5 years and I'm a little scared my knowledge isn't there anymore but it's slowly coming back thanks in advance
[email protected]

10/12/2017 4:28:11 PM
pitm438712 wrote:
Took my test on 9/9/17 (first time tester) and so happy to announce I passed in 75 questions in about 1 hour and 40 mins. I initially started off studying with Kaplan for about 1.5 weeks, but was told by my fellow classmates that UWORLD was the way to go, so I stopped using Kaplan and started UWORLD. I completed all UWORLD questions before my test (it took me a total of 5-6 weeks to study). I was only able to redo about less than 100 questions prior to my exam. While studying I took notes on almost every question up until about 2 weeks towards my exam when I just took notes on questions I truly didn't know or wasn't understanding at that particular point in time. I finished the uworld questions about 4 days before my exam and listened to 4 out of 12 (I believe) lectures from Mark Klemik (which were great by the way!). On the day of the exam, I was a little nervous, but I prayed to God over and over again to be with me during this exam and throughout my studying process! Overall, have faith, pray, study well and don't give up. I initially started getting 40-50s when I started the question bank and ended up getting late 60s in the end. I owe my NCLEX success to God first and foremost and then uworld for the awesome question bank! Good luck studying!! You all got this!
edited by on 10/1/2017

10/12/2017 5:17:00 PM
pitm438712 wrote:
edited by on 10/1/2017

Congratulations on passing NCLEX!!! Ill take the exam early next year. Hopefully I pass! Praying and stidying very hard. By the way, kindly send me the audio files of mark at this email [email protected]. Iwould really appreciate it. Congrats again and God Bless your next journey as RN

10/12/2017 11:06:48 PM
Congratulations on you exam. i have my exam coming up can you send me the audios from Mark Klimek's please send it to [email protected]

10/13/2017 2:39:07 PM
pitm438712 wrote:
ixag423685 wrote:
wow! thank you for your advice RN! I'm taking my exam on the 25th. Really anxious now. haha. I'm currently using kaplan, saunders and uworld. I'm almost done with kaplan and saunders so now i'm focusing on uworld. I'm currently doing uworld questions per system as I read saunders. But you're right I should probably do it randomly too because my exam is near.

Can I ask if you can send me a copy Mark Klimek's audio in my email at ([email protected]) ?I'd really appreciate it if you do! Thank you!

I sent it! Good luck studying!!

Hi! Can you send me the Mark Klimek's audio too. Thank you in advance. This is my email [email protected]

10/14/2017 12:30:20 PM
Congrats on passing....im studying as well, would love to get. Those audios.....my email is [email protected] so much and congrats again ( I have champagne chilling for when I pass mine!)

pitm438712 wrote:
edited by on 10/1/2017

10/14/2017 5:36:50 PM
Congrats on passing!! Can you or anyone send me the audio files for the Mark Klimek lectures? [email protected] Thank you!! Good luck to everyone!!

pages: 1 2

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK