PASSED!! New RN!

9/29/2017 10:21:48 PM
Took my test on 9/9/17 (first time tester) and so happy to announce I passed in 75 questions in about 1 hour and 40 mins. I initially started off studying with Kaplan for about 1.5 weeks, but was told by my fellow classmates that UWORLD was the way to go, so I stopped using Kaplan and started UWORLD. I completed all UWORLD questions before my test (it took me a total of 5-6 weeks to study). I was only able to redo about less than 100 questions prior to my exam. While studying I took notes on almost every question up until about 2 weeks towards my exam when I just took notes on questions I truly didn't know or wasn't understanding at that particular point in time. I finished the uworld questions about 4 days before my exam and listened to 4 out of 12 (I believe) lectures from Mark Klemik (which were great by the way!). On the day of the exam, I was a little nervous, but I prayed to God over and over again to be with me during this exam and throughout my studying process! Overall, have faith, pray, study well and don't give up. I initially started getting 40-50s when I started the question bank and ended up getting late 60s in the end. I owe my NCLEX success to God first and foremost and then uworld for the awesome question bank! Good luck studying!! You all got this!
edited by on 10/1/2017

9/30/2017 5:34:24 PM
congratulations on passing! Can I ask how many questions of uworld did you answer in a day? and did you do it per system or randomly? I hope I pass like you did! thank you!

9/30/2017 6:43:52 PM
ixag423685 wrote:
congratulations on
passing! Can I ask how many questions of uworld did you answer in a day? and did you do it per system or randomly? I hope I pass like you did! thank you!

In the beginning of my studying it was hard for me to do 75 questions a day so I would do about 50 questions or less. As my studying progressed (around the 3rd week), I would do about 75 questions a day, but I broke them up in sets of 25 questions so I would not burn out and then as I got even closed to my exam about 2 weeks, I started doing 75-150 questions a day. I also did all my questions randomly from the beginning of my studying because on the day of the NCLEX you don't know what kind of questions you will get. I took the assessment test 2 weeks away and 3 days away from my exam with both stating "high chance of passing." And thank you, just keep working hard and praying, you will pass! One thing I can say is that confidence is important...walk in on test day and study with confidence. If you truly believe you have worked hard and study to the best of your ability, it makes a whole difference on how you approach the test and answer questions. Don't worry too much about the numbers just make sure you understand why the question is right or wrong. I ended my question bank with 59% overall average. Feel free to ask any other questions.

9/30/2017 11:09:12 PM
Can you please send me Mark audio lectures? I've yet to receive them. Email is: [email protected] Congratulations on passing new RN. I test Oct 5th so I pray to God I will share your joy

10/1/2017 11:09:42 AM
Did you get alot of SATA's. I'm freaking out about those! Can I also ask how many question you got?

10/1/2017 3:25:43 PM
ixag423685 wrote:
wow! thank you for your advice RN! I'm taking my exam on the 25th. Really anxious now. haha. I'm currently using kaplan, saunders and uworld. I'm almost done with kaplan and saunders so now i'm focusing on uworld. I'm currently doing uworld questions per system as I read saunders. But you're right I should probably do it randomly too because my exam is near.

Can I ask if you can send me a copy Mark Klimek's audio in my email at ([email protected]) ?I'd really appreciate it if you do! Thank you!

I sent it! Good luck studying!!

10/1/2017 3:26:35 PM
cbwz692604 wrote:
Can you please send me Mark audio lectures? I've yet to receive them. Email is: [email protected] Congratulations on passing new RN. I test Oct 5th so I pray to God I will share your joy

I sent it! You will!! Good luck studying!!

10/1/2017 3:33:29 PM
skjg794001 wrote:
Did you get alot of SATA's. I'm freaking out about those! Can I also ask how many question you got?

I was so afraid of getting a lot of SATA questions, but about 25-30 questions of my test were SATA and I would get 4-5 in a row at a time. But, I started to look at SATA questions like true and false questions totally independent of all the other answer choices and UWorld really helps a lot with these types of questions.

10/1/2017 4:59:55 PM
Congratulations new RN !! I love reading success stories, they give me confidence and lower my anxiety level. I have been hearing a lot about the Mark Klimek's audio. Can you please send them to me. My email is [email protected]

10/1/2017 6:05:32 PM
Congrats RN!! I will be testing for my second time after using hurst and some Kaplan. I have heard a lot about Mark Klimek's audios Nclex reviews or live reviews but after doing research he only does live reviews in Ohio and other surrounding area near by so that kind of makes that non doable for me. I see that a lot of people have asked already if you would be so kind and send them the audios. I don't want to over do it by asking you if you would be so kind and forward them to me also at [email protected]. Or if anyone in this thread has already received them can someone kindly forward them to me? Good Luck to all preparing to test and I wish you all nothing but the best.

10/1/2017 8:56:50 PM
nbaq477577 wrote:
Congratulations new RN !! I love reading success stories, they give me confidence and lower my anxiety level. I have been hearing a lot about the Mark Klimek's audio. Can you please send them to me. My email is [email protected]

Sent! Good luck!!
edited by on 10/1/2017

10/1/2017 8:57:26 PM
vmfc925185 wrote:
Congrats RN!! I will be testing for my second time after using hurst and some Kaplan. I have heard a lot about Mark Klimek's audios Nclex reviews or live reviews but after doing research he only does live reviews in Ohio and other surrounding area near by so that kind of makes that non doable for me. I see that a lot of people have asked already if you would be so kind and send them the audios. I don't want to over do it by asking you if you would be so kind and forward them to me also at [email protected]. Or if anyone in this thread has already received them can someone kindly forward them to me? Good Luck to all preparing to test and I wish you all nothing but the best.

Sent! Good luck!!

10/2/2017 1:35:26 AM
pitm438712 wrote:
Took my test on 9/9/17 (first time tester) and so happy to announce I passed in 75 questions in about 1 hour and 40 mins. I initially started off studying with Kaplan for about 1.5 weeks, but was told by my fellow classmates that UWORLD was the way to go, so I stopped using Kaplan and started UWORLD. I completed all UWORLD questions before my test (it took me a total of 5-6 weeks to study). I was only able to redo about less than 100 questions prior to my exam. While studying I took notes on almost every question up until about 2 weeks towards my exam when I just took notes on questions I truly didn't know or wasn't understanding at that particular point in time. I finished the uworld questions about 4 days before my exam and listened to 4 out of 12 (I believe) lectures from Mark Klemik (which were great by the way!). On the day of the exam, I was a little nervous, but I prayed to God over and over again to be with me during this exam and throughout my studying process! Overall, have faith, pray, study well and don't give up. I initially started getting 40-50s when I started the question bank and ended up getting late 60s in the end. I owe my NCLEX success to God first and foremost and then uworld for the awesome question bank! Good luck studying!! You all got this!
edited by on 10/1/2017

10/2/2017 1:36:01 AM
pitm438712 wrote:
edited by on 10/1/2017

10/2/2017 1:40:24 AM
Congrats in your new journey! can you please sent the audio to my email please [email protected]!

10/2/2017 2:55:56 AM
Congratulations on passing!!! Can I ask if you can send me a copy Mark Klimek's audio in my email [email protected] I'd really appreciate it if you do...Thank you very much!!

10/2/2017 2:24:55 PM
pitm438712 wrote:
edited by on 10/1/2017

10/2/2017 2:26:55 PM
Congratulations on passing your exam!!! Can I ask you a question please? I would like to have a copy of Mark klimek 's audio lectures, would you please send it to me by email? My email address is: [email protected]. I'd really appreciate it if you do! Thank you!

10/2/2017 11:16:30 PM
pitm438712 wrote:
edited by on 10/1/2017

Congratulations on your success! I am testing very soon and Im curious about Mark Klemik lectures. Would you be so kind to sent it to me too at [email protected]? I'll really appreciate that. Good luck RN and God bless you always.

-karen

10/3/2017 11:50:03 AM
pitm438712 wrote:
edited by on 10/1/2017

10/3/2017 1:18:33 PM
pitm438712 wrote:
edited by on 10/1/2017

Congratulations, so excited for you. Can you please send me lectures from Mark. I'm so nervous about this exam. My email is [email protected]. thank you

10/4/2017 11:06:42 PM
Hi can someone send me the Mark Klemik lectures please ! I never heard of him before but his reviews were amazing. I take my NCLEX soon and would love to listen to them. My email is [email protected] !
edited by on 10/4/2017

10/5/2017 8:49:47 AM
pitm438712 wrote:
edited by on 10/1/2017

Congratulation new RN. May I also have a copy of Mark Klimek audio please. Thank you. [email protected]

10/5/2017 1:56:35 PM
pitm438712 wrote:
edited by on 10/1/2017

Congratulation to you, I will be taking my NCLEX for the 2nd time & Im so nervous can you kindly send me the lectures from Mark Klemik head they are good my e mail is [email protected]

10/6/2017 12:26:13 AM
Can you please send me Mark audio lectures? I've yet to receive them. Email is: [email protected]

pages: 1 2

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK