NCLEX tips, if I can do it so can you!

10/17/2017 1:52:17 AM
I just wanted to post this to help those who are wondering where the heck to start when it comes to studying for the NCLEX.
First off I want to start by saying EVERYONE is different when it comes to what works for them. I'm just sharing what worked for me since I had to take it twice I was able to "trial and error" some resources and I would love to be able to save you all the time and the money....
So as I said earlier, It took me TWO tries to pass the NCLEX, it was tough for me! Nothing sucks worse than that confirmation of failure. However, I knew l wanted this license more than anything so I did my research and came up with, what I think, is a darn good study plan.
First time around I did kaplan.... hated it the entire time but figured hey I paid the money, did the course, mine as well finish it out.... well that didn't help me AT ALL, took the NCLEX and failed after 265
Questions.. I did decent on the kaplan test and felt fine but kaplan has ZERO content review so even though I studied for a long time, all day everyday, the content slipped my mind and I failed.
Second time around I discovered the BEST KEPT SECRET for NCLEX prep... why people don't share this more beats me, it's amazing and I swear I passed because of it.. https://www.ncsbn.org/4762.htm
this link should take you to an online course that goes over EVERYTHING you need to know to pass the NCLEX. Treat it like a 9-5 job for 3 weeks, write down the *points to remember*** and you'll be set.
Once you do that... THEN do nonstop UWORLD for about 2 weeks.. write down anything that seems new to you... reread them from time to time and BOOM... you'll be set!
Good luck to everyone. I'm telling you.. don't waste your money with kaplan.
Just do that online course (I think it's $80) and do some uworld!'
Best wishes!

10/17/2017 1:54:32 AM
Oh and I forgot to mention, the company that makes the NCLEX also makes that online review course.....

10/17/2017 2:44:22 AM
hi, congratulations! can i ask how did you do on the self assessment exams on uworld? i'm taking my exam in a few days, im not sure if i have enough time to see the resource that you sent. but thank you so much for sharing it with us!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK