Self-assessment percentages

10/19/2017 12:36:10 PM
Hi All...
I am scheduled to take the nclex on the 25th of Oct. I just took the 11st self assessment test and got a 68% -very high chance of passing.

I'm confused. How is a 68% a very high chance of passing. I didn't think it was a good score... Please explain.
Thanks in advance.

10/19/2017 1:57:26 PM
I got for my first assessment 58 or 59 with a good chance of passing and for the second one I got 68 putting me in the 83 percentile somehow with a very high chance of passing. My everyday tests were from 48% to 62% right. I passed with 75q.
If I was you I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just focus on every single answer and read carefully twice the question before answering it. If you are not sure about the answer pick what makes more sense.

10/19/2017 3:30:55 PM
Thanks for the reply. I was wondering what the 68% equaled to. I will continue to take the test bank and the night before the nclex, I will take the 2nd assesment... Hope to get above the 68%. Congrats on passing!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK