Study partner

10/30/2017 9:23:00 AM
I need someone solid in their goal to ace, taking mine January. Need someone to do uworld with. I’m central time.

Hope to hear you guys sooner. JG🤛

10/30/2017 11:23:26 AM
So I’m looking for a study bud who’s not just interested memorizing stuffs, also with a good analytical head , if you want the same , let me know. Write me a reply with your Skype. We can do this! 💪🏻🤑

10/31/2017 12:56:22 AM
hey I'm interested. How do we get started in terms of schedule and method of contact? Also how do we match up questions (assuming UWorld generates test randomly).

11/1/2017 8:17:32 AM
Vanessa
Looking for someone to study with please contact me at [email protected]

11/1/2017 10:34:39 AM
pabe342049 wrote:
Vanessa
Looking for someone to study with please contact me at [email protected]

Nice name Vanessa,

So what’s your Skype , we can start from there. Assure you it’ll be a most stimulating/robust discussions you’ll have. I’m doing and sticking with Uworld Qbank, sure we can cross reference with FA, etc. But it’s gonna be pretty much Uworld, arguably content wise and honing test taking skill they’re pretty up there. And no Uworld isn’t paying me (though I think they should 😜) just sating a fact.

Hope to hear from y’ all. We can do this💪🏻 JG

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK