Study partner :)

10/31/2017 9:02:08 PM
Hello everyone
I am currently about to finish the 1st read of FA and uworld ( i am doing them together) Then planing to go through 2nd read of FA and wrong questions i did the 1st time in uword ....i wanted to take the exam at Dec but i dont think i am gonna make it , i think i will be talking it at the end of jan ...
If anybody is interested and a hard worker , lets hold hands to the road of success :p

11/2/2017 10:31:04 PM
wnlo380369 wrote:
Hello everyone
I am currently about to finish the 1st read of FA and uworld ( i am doing them together) Then planing to go through 2nd read of FA and wrong questions i did the 1st time in uword ....i wanted to take the exam at Dec but i dont think i am gonna make it , i think i will be talking it at the end of jan ...
If anybody is interested and a hard worker , lets hold hands to the road of success :p

Do you have a schedule?

11/2/2017 10:32:22 PM
fjil910966 wrote:
wnlo380369 wrote:
Hello everyone

Do you have a schedule?

11/2/2017 10:34:01 PM
fjil910966 wrote:
wnlo380369 wrote:
Hello everyone

Do you have a schedule?

Yea , planning to be done with FA nd Uworld in the next 2 weeks then rereading FA nd uworld notes as well as doing the wrong questions then take NBMEs nd go from there

11/3/2017 3:47:52 PM
Hello If you are still looking for an sp contact me on [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK