More Questions

11/5/2017 10:16:39 PM
Does anyone know if there will be more questions posted? This is a great Qbank and I'd rather use this one than Kaplan's, but there's not enough questions here, especially for CARS.

11/6/2017 1:45:07 AM
I could appreciate more qns too, these are awesome. U world, we need more Qns please.

11/6/2017 8:43:12 AM
vjmj830432 wrote:
Does anyone know if there will be more questions posted? This is a great Qbank and I'd rather use this one than Kaplan's, but there's not enough questions here, especially for CARS.

I'm one of the UWorld authors. Glad you like our Qbank! This is a pretty new product, so we are still working hard to add more content. We just broke 1000 Q's last week, and we intend to keep building for quite a while, including CARS. Good luck on you MCAT!
edited by on 11/6/2017

11/6/2017 10:56:40 AM
cned613545 wrote:
I could appreciate more qns too, these are awesome. U world, we need more Qns please.

Hi there, UWorld author here. Thanks so much for your support. I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying the QBank. We are working diligently to provide more questions for our users, you will have access to it as soon as it's added. Best of luck on the test! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Also, feedback on the questions is also welcome from all our users!
edited by on 11/6/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK