DR TAHER CLASSES ASSISTANCE NEEDED

11/15/2017 6:45:54 PM
William- IMG
I am in need of assistance. I have completed a full reading of kaplan and finished 1100 u world questions but my subscription expired and there was not much of improvement in my scores. I could barely pass and I postpone my exam too. One of my study partners advised me to join dr taher's classes. So, I am looking for an opinion of students from dr taher's class either presently attending or appeared for the exam, what should be my approach? I failed my step 1 once because of taking exam in a rush, trying to apply for match this year. As of now my confidence is slowly building but I would not want to commit the same mistake again.
what could be a better approach from your standpoint?
Happy Thanksgiving

11/16/2017 9:50:51 PM
ekip134509 wrote:
William- IMG
I am in need of assistance. I have completed a full reading of kaplan and finished 1100 u world questions but my subscription expired and there was not much of improvement in my scores. I could barely pass and I postpone my exam too. One of my study partners advised me to join dr taher's classes. So, I am looking for an opinion of students from dr taher's class either presently attending or appeared for the exam, what should be my approach? I failed my step 1 once because of taking exam in a rush, trying to apply for match this year. As of now my confidence is slowly building but I would not want to commit the same mistake again.
Happy Thanksgiving

Hey William
Doc Mohammad is truly an exceptional tutor. My suggestion is to ask him for a free class and see. I personally understood the exact way how his approach to step 1 teaching is after attending the free class. I achieved 241 but most of my concepts were cleared because of his classes.
Considering example of bed side maneuvers I never understood the concept and always used to get wrong before attending his lectures. I almost get right after that.
Most of the pathophysiology or take example of Neuroanatomy understanding tracts and lesions I always get confused and of course pharmacology drugs immunology and biochemistry pathways, in a nut shell all areas were pretty much well taken care of.
I was planning to join Doc Mohammad's rapid review course after his Regular course but he denied and asked me not to join and appear for Nbme within 10 days and take exam within four weeks at that time I realized that he truly thinks about students success and not about business.
I made my own schedule and asked sir if there is any need to make changes and he helped me to modify.
Last thing is to choose a dedicated SP, like I had one course mate this will surely be helpful for your preparation if that SP is motivated.
Good Luck
Neha

11/18/2017 2:57:42 PM
Thank you for reply. I contact him and had a free class yesterday. But I am just worried about being able to catch up with him.
I am not feeling confident enough. Please advice I have less time to decide.

11/23/2017 1:48:30 AM
ekip134509 wrote:
Thank you for reply. I contact him and had a free class yesterday. But I am just worried about being able to catch up with him.
I am not feeling confident enough. Please advice I have less time to decide.

I had somewhat same feeling before start. But in 2/3 classes I started following smoothly.

11/27/2017 5:43:11 PM
ekip134509 wrote:
William- IMG
Happy Thanksgiving

I got 266 in my USMLE Step 1 Dr Taher's classes were of great help. I know his teaching pattern for a while, I studied from him Internal Medicine in my third year med school as well because of which IM was easily completed during my CK.
I suggest doing more questions and try taking NBME twice a month after you attend classes.
If you study very well for step 1and start your CK studies immediately then you will notice how easily your CK will be finished.
The ultimatum is hard work in the beginning for step1.
Good Luck for your exam.

11/30/2017 8:43:24 PM
padh373290 wrote:
ekip134509 wrote:
William- IMG
Happy Thanksgiving

I got 266 in my USMLE Step 1 Dr Taher's classes were of great help. I know his teaching pattern for a while, I studied from him Internal Medicine in my third year med school as well because of which IM was easily completed during my CK.
I suggest doing more questions and try taking NBME twice a month after you attend classes.
If you study very well for step 1and start your CK studies immediately then you will notice how easily your CK will be finished.
The ultimatum is hard work in the beginning for step1.
Good Luck for your exam.

Thats Brilliant.
I read your experience and its highly motivating. I'll try to follow as much as I can. I appreciate your response.

12/1/2017 4:24:33 AM
Hi,How can I reach and join Dr taher's class? Gamil

11/26/2018 10:37:43 PM
wrur442618 wrote:
ekip134509 wrote:
William- IMG
Happy Thanksgiving

Hey William
Doc Mohammad is truly an exceptional tutor. My suggestion is to ask him for a free class and see. I personally understood the exact way how his approach to step 1 teaching is after attending the free class. I achieved 241 but most of my concepts were cleared because of his classes.
Considering example of bed side maneuvers I never understood the concept and always used to get wrong before attending his lectures. I almost get right after that.
Most of the pathophysiology or take example of Neuroanatomy understanding tracts and lesions I always get confused and of course pharmacology drugs immunology and biochemistry pathways, in a nut shell all areas were pretty much well taken care of.
I was planning to join Doc Mohammad's rapid review course after his Regular course but he denied and asked me not to join and appear for Nbme within 10 days and take exam within four weeks at that time I realized that he truly thinks about students success and not about business.
I made my own schedule and asked sir if there is any need to make changes and he helped me to modify.
Last thing is to choose a dedicated SP, like I had one course mate this will surely be helpful for your preparation if that SP is motivated.
Good Luck
Neha

Can you share your notes ? I want to study before I join the classes of Dr Taher.

11/29/2018 3:08:29 AM
wrur442618 wrote:
ekip134509 wrote:
William- IMG
Happy Thanksgiving

Hey William
Good Luck
Neha

Thanks for sharing. It's a nice inspiration.

12/2/2018 12:43:55 PM
Can you share your notes ? I want to study before I join the classes of Dr Taher.[/quote]

Well, I don't have the notes with me now it was last year.
I don't recommend studying a material which was prepared one year ago. Its better to write down fresh notes.
Neha

12/19/2018 10:58:34 PM
Ok Thank you
Any advice before I start with classes ? I still have 10 days to do some preparation.

8/2/2019 1:07:32 PM
wrur442618 wrote:
ekip134509 wrote:
William- IMG
Happy Thanksgiving

Hey William
Good Luck
Neha

8/2/2019 1:09:14 PM
wrur442618 wrote:
ekip134509 wrote:
William- IMG
Happy Thanksgiving

Hey William
Good Luck
Neha

Hello Neha.
I am in Dr. Taher class and I like it very much. I want to know how you made notes of his class as I am struggling to read from FA because he integrates so many systems in one class. Thanks.
Manisha

1/26/2022 10:04:13 PM
Is that class still available to take ?

3/15/2022 3:32:45 AM
I dont recommend Dr Taher private tutors are a scam.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK