Got 75 questions!!

11/18/2017 2:15:23 PM
Hey everyone! Took my boards yesterday... got 75 questions! Idk if anyone else feels like this.. but feel like the content on boards was so much easier than uworld! I feel like it messed with me so much because of that!!!! Even the priority questions.. feel like I got a good rhythm with them on uworld- then got to boards and just stared and couldn’t really make a connection on what they wanted me to put!!!

Have NO idea if I passed! Don’t really feel like I did! Freaking out!

Did anyone else feel like this?!!!

11/18/2017 3:29:47 PM
I just took my test today. My exam was scheduled for 2pm but I decided to show up early got to my exam site at 12:30 pm and to my surprise I was processed in and allow to go in to take my exam. Mind you this was my 2nd attempt at the Nclex RN. I was done in about 1hour and 30 minutes obly got 75 questions I was begging for more because my 1st attempt I went to 231 questions and ran out of time. So the one time I go looking and expecting 265 questions my computer cuts off at 75. I do think without a doubt that U worlds questions are way more advanced than the nclex questions because I really feel like i failed this test not because of the level of difficulty but because the questions seemed like I never to those questions or to the level of difficulty that were spoke of in the Mark Klemik audios. Oh well I will find out soon If I'm I'll assume the new title of RN-BSN. Good luck to you.

11/18/2017 4:44:26 PM
Please send me Mark Klemik audios. [email protected] Thank you.

11/18/2017 5:55:32 PM
I havent' taken mine yet. But, to put your mind at ease, the earliest it can shut off because of passing is 75 questions. My classmates that took it felt uneasy but they all passed. Everyone who stopped at 75 passed, so I bet your are good : )

11/18/2017 6:57:15 PM
[quote=usbn401943]I havent' taken mine yet. But, to put your mind at ease, the earliest it can shut off because of passing is 75 questions. My classmates that took it felt uneasy but they all passed. Everyone who stopped at 75 passed, so I bet your are good : )[/quote

Thank you so much for sharing that!!! That does help! Because I was even thinking- why on earth didn’t it just keep me on!!!!! Lol!! Just feel like I didn’t get to really “ show what I know “ in the short 75 questions! Lol but also DEFINITELY feel sooo uneasy!!! Ugh!! Thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK