Multiple Sections in One Test

11/21/2017 4:52:03 PM
Hi, I was wondering why there isnt a function to apply multiple sections into one practice Qbank.

11/22/2017 5:32:29 PM
etkw254768 wrote:
Hi, I was wondering why there isnt a function to apply multiple sections into one practice Qbank.

Hi there, we plan to allow our users to combine certain subjects in the future; our software team is working on this. However, please note that the tests you create in the question bank itself should not be used to replicate a diagnostic test. Instead, the question bank should be used as an interactive learning tool to master all the content for the subjects tested on the MCAT. The diagnostic tests will be made available in the future. Thanks for using our product!

2/9/2018 3:07:28 AM
Yes I was disappointed to find that we couldn't add several sections to one test.

2/9/2018 2:57:27 PM
yjpt782242 wrote:
Yes I was disappointed to find that we couldn't add several sections to one test.

Hi there,
This is something we are working on and all users will be notified when this is updated in the future. Thank you for using our product and best of luck on the exam!

6/16/2020 12:13:26 AM
Hi, I would like to know if this was added.

7/3/2020 2:10:49 PM
qxqd929526 wrote:
Hi, I would like to know if this was added.

Nope still nothing.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK