I PASSED NCLEX WITH 75 QTNS IN 1HR AND 40 MINUTES

11/21/2017 8:47:37 PM
Thank you uWorld, you are the real deal!!!! I studied for my exam using mainly the uworld resource but also used Sanders and Mark audios. I subscribed for three months with uworld and I would answer 75 qtns every single day regardless of whether I was tired or not. I created this routine and it helped me a lot to pass my Boards.
If you are scoring low on uworld do not mind it, focus on the rationales and make sure you understand the information that is new to you. I hand wrote almost all the rationales that had new information. and I re-read every single response whether I got it correct or wrong. I studied system by system and my scores were ranging between 43-68.
I took my first assessment two weeks before my scheduled date for boards so that I had time to review what I had scored wrong. My second assessment I did it one week before the exam. I got very high chance of passing in both exams.

The boards very easy as compared to uworld, and I waited for the questions to get harder and that time did not come instead after qtn 75 the computer shut down and I could not believe it.
Invest your time in answering uworld questions paying attention to the rationale YOU WILL DO IT. Also pay attention to psychic I had a lot of psychiatry including patient teaching, very little delegation, and prioritization.
Good luck Future RNs

1/11/2018 10:06:12 AM
Well congrats to pAssing ... I just found out 2x failing def a boomer but I will get back in there and really study with Uworld i loved the rationales and they where helpful .. just have to understand them more... btw how did you get the audio for mark ??? I keep hearing about him but can’t find them. I’m in Florida so I guess more up north.. any of for help will help .. I’m just desperate I need to try something a little different

1/11/2018 11:52:55 AM
gpzp221912 wrote:
Well congrats to pAssing ... I just found out 2x failing def a boomer but I will get back in there and really study with Uworld i loved the rationales and they where helpful .. just have to understand them more... btw how did you get the audio for mark ??? I keep hearing about him but can’t find them. I’m in Florida so I guess more up north.. any of for help will help .. I’m just desperate I need to try something a little different

What did you use as a study method before?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK