self assessment - 310, should I reschedule exam

11/22/2017 1:21:35 PM
Hi
I am taking step 3 this weekend, got a 310 in UWSA I got distracted on 3rd block so I know would have gotten at least 15% more. Is that a decent score? should I cancel this weekend's test? please help. Thank you.
MJV

12/19/2017 1:59:41 PM
I am disappointed that not one person bothered to respond. This forum only works if there are questions with answers. Sometimes we have to step out and be selfless. I practice this as often as I can, in a forum with thousands of people... 1 response would be appreciated. Thank you.

12/22/2017 9:02:48 AM
mjv2012 wrote:
I am disappointed that not one person bothered to respond. This forum only works if there are questions with answers. Sometimes we have to step out and be selfless. I practice this as often as I can, in a forum with thousands of people... 1 response would be appreciated. Thank you.

I am sincerely sorry you did not get a response from anyone. I can also see how disheartening you must have felt. First and foremost, how was your exam or did you conclude to postpone it? If you did embark on it, I sincerely hope you get the best outcome and return.

As for people not addressing your qns in november, it's possible the thread skipped many's attention or people just got overwhelmed with other matters. No matter what you remain the warrior on spotlight, and others can only add to your armor, but the core of your strength, lie in you. Pls do not take the silence or absence of many as a form of ignoring your voice or perceive as zero courage, rather, simply what i call LIFE!!!!

Be free to share if and when you want to [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK