how to effectively use uworld?

11/27/2017 2:41:33 PM
its been 2 months of me using uworld (in all honesty, not as religiously as i probably should...). i have 1 month left of my subscription. and my scores have not moved from the very bottom of the bell curve.
i feel so incompetent... its so discouraging when i do questions to the best of my ability, and get such low marks.
i used to annotate into FA. it would take me up to 2 hours to go through the explanations, of every 1block. now, i just do questions, and read the explanations.
any advice on how i should be doing questions?
- tutor mode? timed? make annotations? just memorize questions?

ive spent so long studying already. i am in such a rut... i just want these exams to be over, and then i can go to clinicals..

11/28/2017 2:58:23 PM
send me your skype 's name so I can add you to my group . We do uworld questions together group of 4.

11/30/2017 10:09:49 PM
My name is Dr. Lopez. I am a USMLE STEP 1 TUTOR and am willing to lend you a helping hand with your studies. Please send me a message to [email protected] or my whatsapp 809-433-1487.

12/3/2017 2:14:00 PM
eook984565 wrote:
send me your skype 's name so I can add you to my group . We do uworld questions together group of 4.

Hi! I'm interested skype id is k-laychi. Thanks!

12/4/2017 8:00:57 AM
eook984565 wrote:

b4bapa please add me

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK