I passed the NCLEX PN first try with UWORLD

12/4/2017 6:54:54 PM
I very rarely post on any website but figured I would post on this one. I passed the NCLEX PN first try at a 160 questions. I studied until I felt confident in myself that I knew the information. As many have mentioned before the rationales are the KEY, right or wrong write them down in a notebook, flashcards or study them from your phone. I even looked up a lot of mnemonics, drew my own pics. I also looked up words or diseases that were discussed in the stem or answer that I did not know. I studied about 2-3 hours a day and did about 30-85 questions. You can do 1000 questions a day but if you don't know how to critically break them down it does not matter. My advise to anyone taking the NCLEX in the future to Pray, Believe that you CAN conquer this test , have Faith in yourself and know that you ARE smart. Lastly that you are Courageous and can slay the dragon. Lol. Got to add a little humor in it. Cant be so serious all the time.

GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW NURSES . SEE YOU IN THE FIELD.

3/12/2018 12:10:02 AM
reuk634486 wrote:
I very rarely post on any website but figured I would post on this one. I passed the NCLEX PN first try at a 160 questions. I studied until I felt confident in myself that I knew the information. As many have mentioned before the rationales are the KEY, right or wrong write them down in a notebook, flashcards or study them from your phone. I even looked up a lot of mnemonics, drew my own pics. I also looked up words or diseases that were discussed in the stem or answer that I did not know. I studied about 2-3 hours a day and did about 30-85 questions. You can do 1000 questions a day but if you don't know how to critically break them down it does not matter. My advise to anyone taking the NCLEX in the future to Pray, Believe that you CAN conquer this test , have Faith in yourself and know that you ARE smart. Lastly that you are Courageous and can slay the dragon. Lol. Got to add a little humor in it. Cant be so serious all the time.

GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW NURSES . SEE YOU IN THE FIELD.

3/12/2018 12:18:40 AM
Wow that is WoNdErFuL to know that you where able to pass after just 1 take using this UWORLD! Praise God for that!! I have been so hesitate to purchase this program, because too many people and sites always say there's is better then this or that so your stuck with not knowing what to do or which site to invest in. But, after not passing my PN EXIT HESI so many times already, I decided it's time to invest and I decided to do it with this program UWORLD! It's been the BEST decision i made. I also felt inspired by our Lord and Savior to invest in this program, which I thank him so much for inspiring me to purchase it! I have learn so much when viewing the actual picture to know exactly what they are talking about and for so much more explanation on the RATIONALS. I'm SO HAPPY with this PROGRAM and wished I had purchased it sooner! I'm excited this time around and know that I'm gonna pass my next EXIT HESI with flying colors... And you are right when you say, we have to believe in ourselves and believe that we are smart and can conquer anything! God put you in this field for a reason and he has taken you this far, not to just leave you hanging... So, if you trust in our Lord and Savior and you trust and obey, you got this in the BAG! And remember, God is a god of mercy and love. He will help you thru and your VICTORY will COME! I know, mine is right around the corner. Can't wait! Blessings to you all... <3
edited by on 3/12/2018
edited by on 3/12/2018
edited by on 3/12/2018
edited by on 3/12/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK