Kind of at a loss!!!

12/6/2017 9:52:28 AM
So, the story goes like this. I took the NCLEX at the end of September. Went to 265 and my results indicated I didn't pass. I figure as much since I had to leave for three weeks to perform military training. I then heard about U-World from other class mates, who praised their success due to the questions they have. So, I purchased it and took the first assessment test. I indicated border line, ok, I figured that considering my NCLEX said I was border line, so thats pretty accurate. I then proceeded to do 100 questions a day and read all the rationals Mon-Fri. I also took the Mark Klimek course right before my NCLEX. I took the NCLEX for the second time on Monday DEC 4. I felt extremely confident, wasn't nervous, I said to myself "I am going to become a nurse today." It shut off at 75 questions. I was like are you serious! This is amazing, over 150 hours of studying and reviewing paid off. WRONG! got my notification that I FAILED! Are you serious! I didn't take the 2nd assessment on U-world to indicate how I would perform. So, I took it the day after. It said, what I thought it would have said and how I felt about the exam. I was in the 77th percentile and had a "very High" chance of passing the NCLEX. It doesn't make sense! Don't really know where to go from here. Kaplan, more questions, more wasted money with no results! I dunno i'm still in shock and disbelief. I don't consider myself a dumb person considering I have a B.S. in neuroscience and biology and had a great GPA! This NCLEX is a different animal for sure. LOL GRE wasn't even this bad!
edited by on 12/6/2017
edited by on 12/6/2017

12/6/2017 1:37:59 PM
I totally understand how you feel, I just recently took this exam and its been a nightmare i feel prepared but obviously I still cant pass. I've read on here ppl use uworld with Mark Klimek but you've done that program as well. I honestly don't know how to study anymore. Good Luck. And you're RIGHT GRE wasnt this bad!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK