resetting question bank before 6 months

12/28/2017 4:07:13 PM
Im just wondering why we can't reset a question bank until we have had the subscription for 6 months. I paid for the subscription under the impression we would have access to all options on the website, but the reset option is misleading. Is there a way to change this so I can reset before I take my MCAT next month?

12/28/2017 6:11:10 PM
nfnk147664 wrote:
Im just wondering why we can't reset a question bank until we have had the subscription for 6 months. I paid for the subscription under the impression we would have access to all options on the website, but the reset option is misleading. Is there a way to change this so I can reset before I take my MCAT next month?

Hi there, this question will best be answered by our customer care team. Please go to https://www.uworld.com/contact_us.aspx and click on "Email Us" to explain your issue. A representative from customer support will try to resolve these questions. Thank you again for using our product and best of luck on the MCAT!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK