Failed with 75 questions using only UWolrd.. 😭

1/29/2018 3:03:28 PM
I paid for 2 months (UWORLD)subscription and another 1 month subscription to repeat my assessments.. Got high chance of passing in my last assessments.. My exam stopped at 75 questions and I'm very confident that I passed.. but end up failing!! I failed for my 1st try with 75 questions.. I still can't believe this.. 😭😭 I tried the PVT Trick got bad pop up and purchased quick result.. And now I still need to wait for another 45 days to re-test.. Then we recently checked the recent subscription in Uworld the pricing is more expensive now compare last month! Very frustrating.. 😭😭😞😞
edited by on 1/29/2018
edited by on 1/29/2018
edited by on 1/29/2018

1/29/2018 4:24:28 PM
tual683066 wrote:
I paid for 2 months (UWORLD)subscription and another 1 month subscription to repeat my assessments.. Got high chance of passing in my last assessments.. My exam stopped at 75 questions and I'm very confident that I passed.. but end up failing!! I failed for my 1st try with 75 questions.. I still can't believe this.. 😭😭 I tried the PVT Trick got bad pop up and purchased quick result.. And now I still need to wait for another 45 days to re-test.. Then we recently checked the recent subscription in Uworld the pricing is more expensive now compare last month! Very frustrating.. 😭😭😞😞
edited by on 1/29/2018
edited by on 1/29/2018
edited by on 1/29/2018

Thats all right. If anyone can pass it, you can too! Think positive
How did you study in Uworld and what strategy?

1/29/2018 4:38:43 PM
Thank you.. I hope I pass in my 2nd try.. I did all the question bank.. First, the tutorial then I repeat all my wrong answers and write down all the important rationale.. Answer my 1st assessment (very high chance of passing)Then did the timed exam twice before I finished my 2nd assessment (very high chance of passing).. I took the Exam with confidence.. But still I failed.. I still don't know why.. :'(

1/29/2018 8:56:56 PM
tual683066 wrote:
edited by on 1/29/2018
edited by on 1/29/2018
edited by on 1/29/2018

Did you feel like the questions on the NCLEX were too difficult? Were you nervous or distracted? Sometimes small things can hinder our focus and cause us to veer off course - especially during stressful exams. Hope the 2nd time around is better for you.

1/29/2018 9:17:39 PM
tual683066 wrote:
edited by on 1/29/2018
edited by on 1/29/2018
edited by on 1/29/2018

I ALSO FAILED ON 75 QUESTIONS

I took my first NCLEX last october 27th last year. And I must say that I am pretty much distracted during those time. Coz i'm dealing with a lot of things. I can feel you. It's very depressing but hey, life must go on. If others made it, I know we can make it also. JUst yourself a little break then back on review again.

last time i did not finished my q banks. My account got reset and back to zero of answering the q banks. also, i changed my way of studying. i just finished tonight answering all the q banks. (I made sure no questions left) then will start going back to the q banks to review and take down notes the rationales. I'm planning to take my exam by march.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK