Success stories with NCLEX, looking for advice

2/5/2018 7:47:21 PM
Hi!

I have a few questions that I would appreciate any feedback on.
I was curious if you have passed the NCLEX, first off Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself. Second, if you wouldn't mind sharing, here on UWorld, what your overall performance score was with Qbanks, and how you did on the Self Assessment exams?

Also as far as the NCLEX, did you have any EKG or math questions? I test in two weeks.

I understand each test story is different, but would be thankful for any feedback. Thanks for reading this!

2/11/2018 8:56:14 AM
scores between 50-70
assessments, first one 61%, second one 69%
one ekg
no math

BESTTTTT OF LUCK YOU ARE GOING TO DO GREAT!!!

2/13/2018 7:05:52 AM
decv846306 wrote:
Hi!

I have a few questions that I would appreciate any feedback on.
I was curious if you have passed the NCLEX, first off Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself. Second, if you wouldn't mind sharing, here on UWorld, what your overall performance score was with Qbanks, and how you did on the Self Assessment exams?

Also as far as the NCLEX, did you have any EKG or math questions? I test in two weeks.

I understand each test story is different, but would be thankful for any feedback. Thanks for reading this!

I had a poor self-assessment on the first try. Second assessment had improved after answering all the qbanks..

on the actual nclex, 2 drug calculations, ecg tracings and OB-Gyne concepts were there, lots of SATA, few of fundamentals-- more on nutrition, standard precautions..

Run-out-of-time at 217..after 2 days, when checking thru Pearson vue history...PASSED!!!
you can make it! God bless..

2/13/2018 9:51:51 AM
QBank: 68-69%, 96-97th Rank Overall [Median Score 48th rank]
* 2,436 Total Questions + 150 from 2x Assessments
- 120 questions unused
- Actual Dedicated studying: approx. 1 month

2-Weeks Prior to NCLEX Exam, took a 75 question Practice test each morning
- 75 question Mixed Question Block :

End of January Start: 61.3% [Ave. 50%]
-to-
2x days prior to Exam: 88% [Ave. 50%]
* Average of all 75 quesiton practice tests: 72.81%

Assessment 1: 61%; Very High
Assesment 2: 72%; Very High

NCLEX @ 82-85 questions
PASS

As many have posted in previous threads, the rationales are key - read & learn both right and wrong. Use the performance data to see what subject matter you need to improve on and spend time doing those and testing on the missed categories. Your test taking abilites will drastically improve with both SATA & MC questions. The Test Analysis results will show you what areas are more heavily focused on, as shown by the sections that have more questions.
EVERY persons NCLEX experience will vary and is very random in regards to how you are tested. Look into CAT for how the test analyzises are you progress.

MAJOR point: YOU KNOW ALL THIS! Be 1000% Confident that you will PASS!
The nursing program + science courses have covered each of the topics/areas/terms . . . This is a detailed refresher/tutor. Stay focused & don't lose hope. The NCLEX will be a breeze if you put in the work through UWorld. Most will say I over did it, in my opinion, no such thing.

YOU CAN & WILL PASS !!!
edited by on 2/13/2018
edited by on 2/13/2018

2/13/2018 10:40:34 PM
Thank you so much to the 3 of you!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK