Taking NCLEX soon

2/9/2018 7:07:03 AM
Hey guys, I will be taking my boards soon. I am really nervous but at the same time feels 50/50 like 50 confidence & 50 anxiety.
I know most of you that had pass here says UWORLD is similar to NCLEX. Does this mean similar regarding answers, content, or some of the content on the rationales?
Sorry kinda freaking out right now.
Took my 1st Assessment on Jan 6th w/ 71st percentile = Very High Chance of Passing, I will try my 2nd Assessment like 2 days from now.
Anyone same boat as me? Let's chat !!!

2/9/2018 7:20:29 AM
hi, I am taking my nclex pn too on feb 15 and i am kinda scared, but i want to get over it and do it already. i took the assessment, but only got 47% "high" chances of passing. I dont know why it says high when its only 47%. maybe because of SATA? partial points? help... should i reschedule it or should i stick to my date?
edited by on 2/9/2018

2/9/2018 8:04:50 AM
From what I’ve been adviced to is after you take that assessment test pretty much uworld will send you your percentage on each categories then write down the subjects that you have low percentage (I’m not sure tho I think below 60%) then redo that category. Hope this helps.
I am not really sure what to say regarding if you would keep your test date or not but there’s still time to review stuff that you feel you’re not confident enough.
edited by on 2/9/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK