Freaking out

2/10/2018 1:07:29 AM
As my NCLEX test date quickly approaches, my anxiety is rising and rising.

I am currently averaging a 61% in the Qbank, with my lowest score being a 41% and my highest being a 74%. Everything in between ranges from 59-68%. I know percentages don't mean much, its understanding the content of the questions, and why the right answer is the right answer. But I can't help but panic over "what if I fail".

I have been doing 75 questions a day, all randomized. I'm wondering if I should focus on the areas I've been struggling from here on out, or just keep doing what I've been doing. I've completed 1000 questions thus far, and still have one self assessment saved.

ugh I really hope this isn't as hard as I feel its going to be.

2/11/2018 8:52:49 AM
I was scoring the exact same thing and I passed with 75 questions, you are going to do great, keep doing the 75 questions everyday and try to do it on exam mode and random topics, my number one advise for that day is calm down, relax , deep breath and go for it confident , good luck.

2/12/2018 12:19:49 PM
jyic277247 wrote:
I was scoring the exact same thing and I passed with 75 questions, you are going to do great, keep doing the 75 questions everyday and try to do it on exam mode and random topics, my number one advise for that day is calm down, relax , deep breath and go for it confident , good luck.

Thank you!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK