Content

2/11/2018 1:41:04 AM
Does this QBank include all the content needed for the MCAT or should I look at other resources for more?

2/11/2018 2:17:50 AM
hggh260437 wrote:
Does this QBank include all the content needed for the MCAT or should I look at other resources for more?

More practice, better preparation. Buy AAMC material and go through it if you're tight on budget.

2/12/2018 10:36:21 AM
hggh260437 wrote:

Hello,
This Qbank should serve as your one-stop resource for both practice and content learning for the MCAT. I would recommend that you take all of the questions in our bank and read over the explanations multiple times. If you have areas of weakness, you can make flashcards from our illustrations and even the explanation text to review continuously. Using our Qbank will help you learn each subject step by step while giving you challenging MCAT-style questions. You will also get a lot of practice on research design and data analysis concepts.

Afterward, you can practice with actual AAMC materials.
Remember that we are always adding new questions, so you will get a chance to practice more.
Best of luck!
edited by on 2/13/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK