PASSED NCLEX WITH 89 QUESTIONS

2/12/2018 2:47:42 PM
i used uworld for about 5 weeks, did all the questions in the question bank. (2000+ questions)
I took the self assessment test 2 days before my nclex and scored a 74% which was a very high likelihood of passing. My average performance score ended up at 62% and my test scores were averaging from 50-75%.
Just do all of the questions, write down all the imperative rationales and what you think you'll need to know!
There were a couple questions that were similar to what I got on the nclex which I was thankful to have come across on uworld. uworld is awesome!!! on the day of the nclex, 89 questions answered and 2 hours later the screen shut off and i was so nervous and overwhelmed, I honestly feel like I failed but 2 days later, I found out i passed!! it was the best feeling in the world! Piece of advice, just relax, trust your gut.. you will be fine! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK