I JUST PASSED! 75 questions. AMA

2/13/2018 6:10:41 PM
GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT I PASSED. I took the exam today at 8a and got the official results in my state's board of nursing site. I did the PVT trick. I shouldn't have done the quick results because it posted officially before then. IT WAS A RELIEF. During the exam, I felt like the questions were easier than UWORLD. UWORLD PREPARES YOU. I didn't get a lot of priority questions which made me worry because I heard that priority questions are passing level questions. Study infection control, use that 35 pg study guide on allnurse's site esp, and DO NOT STUDY THE DAY BEFORE. Give your smart brains a rest. Also please practice breathing. I got to the site 30 min earlier and legit laid my car seat back and played a guided meditation for anxiety. I probably looked like a crazy person but so worth it.
edited by on 2/13/2018
edited by on 2/13/2018

2/13/2018 7:18:41 PM
I found out today that I passed with 75 questions. I feel that u world prepared me very well. I did u world by body system and then took the two assessments. U world I felt was harder than the real Nclex Rn. For a lot of questions I remembered seeing a similar scenario on u world. Trust this system and do all the questions and read all rationales and you WILL passs.

2/14/2018 1:29:20 PM
uhfs452652 wrote:
GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT I PASSED. I took the exam today at 8a and got the official results in my state's board of nursing site. I did the PVT trick. I shouldn't have done the quick results because it posted officially before then. IT WAS A RELIEF. During the exam, I felt like the questions were easier than UWORLD. UWORLD PREPARES YOU. I didn't get a lot of priority questions which made me worry because I heard that priority questions are passing level questions. Study infection control, use that 35 pg study guide on allnurse's site esp, and DO NOT STUDY THE DAY BEFORE. Give your smart brains a rest. Also please practice breathing. I got to the site 30 min earlier and legit laid my car seat back and played a guided meditation for anxiety. I probably looked like a crazy person but so worth it.
edited by on 2/13/2018
edited by on 2/13/2018

Hi there! Congratz! did you study Uworld by sytem? and the 35 pages nclex guide did u memorize them? thank you

2/15/2018 4:53:57 PM
Hi! Sorry i just saw this today. I just glanced it over. I mainly focused on my notes and lab values. I would focus on the infection precautions and the mnenomics listed in that study guide.

2/15/2018 9:57:36 PM
mrlt929107 wrote:
I found out today that I passed with 75 questions. I feel that u world prepared me very well. I did u world by body system and then took the two assessments. U world I felt was harder than the real Nclex Rn. For a lot of questions I remembered seeing a similar scenario on u world. Trust this system and do all the questions and read all rationales and you WILL passs.

HI! CONGRATS on passing the NCLEX. I would just like to ask how you access the infection control on allnurses as I could not find it. Thank you.

2/15/2018 10:25:34 PM
Just type in don’t delegate what you can’t eat that will bring up the PDF package you need.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK