UWorld is the only NCLEX study program you need!

2/16/2018 5:06:33 PM
I began my UWorld subscription exactly 4 weeks before I took my NCLEX. The first two weeks I went through and created quizzes to get through all of the available questions (about 100-150 a day), while saving flashcards I thought were useful. For the third week, I went back and redid all of the incorrect ones, making notes of trends in why I missed what I missed, and studying the flashcards. I found where I still needed to study, and put effort into those areas. The last week, I just created random quizzes with 75 questions each, and did maybe 2 or 3 a day. This was just to review and keep my mind as sharp as I could keep it, so that I would be well prepared for the test! At this point, I had learned the info so well, I was getting above 90% on all the 75 question quizzes, and this really helped to build necessary confidence going into the NCLEX.

I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions, the whole test took me only a little over an hour, and that was including the optional survey at the end.

UWorld is all you need, if you invest the time and brain-power that it takes to do well!
edited by on 2/16/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK