How to set a review all the wrong questions I got?

2/18/2018 12:24:25 PM
Is there a way to review the previous wrong questions I got (not just do them again, but go back and see all explanations of questions I got wrong in say the Bio section)

thanks

2/18/2018 1:14:29 PM
iukj250176 wrote:
Is there a way to review the previous wrong questions I got (not just do them again, but go back and see all explanations of questions I got wrong in say the Bio section)

thanks

Hi,
The only way to do that right now is to create tests for the incorrect questions and then study the explanations. One recommendation I'd like to make is that you can make flashcards for questions you have gotten wrong and then create a deck for studying content for incorrect questions. You can do this as you go through the Qbank for each subject and build your own set of notes based on any content weakness areas you have identified. Hope this helps!

2/20/2018 12:13:02 PM
Another way is to click on "previous tests," then click "results" under a test you've previously taken. This will bring up a list of all the questions in that test and whether you got them right or wrong. You can set it to only show you the ones you missed by clicking on the "incorrect" tab in the top right. Then you can view each question. It will show the correct answer, your answer, and the explanation. Good luck on your test!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK