FAILED- even with very highly likely to pass

4/27/2018 8:08:36 PM
I took the NCLEX on 23 APRIL and failed. I had 900 questions left in my qbank but I took both assessments . First one- I got a HIGH chance to pass. The second one I got a VERY highly likely chance to pass. I even took questions before my exam and I got them all correct. But still I failed. Also I received my NCLEX report and I got a NEAR PASSING on all areas except one. I do not know if I should reset everything or if I should finish the 900 questions that I have not done yet, and then do the reset.

4/28/2018 1:26:29 PM
That’s heartbreaking but i know youll get it next time youre nearly there. I suggest you finish all the questions on the qbank and reset it. Also, understand each rationale correct or incorrect every sinngle day. That is what i am doing although i havent taken the exam but so far from what i read from the forums they did the same thing and were able to pass. Im gonna take my nclex in june, hopefully ill be able to pass it.

4/29/2018 11:24:07 PM
pjzx861078 wrote:
I took the NCLEX on 23 APRIL and failed. I had 900 questions left in my qbank but I took both assessments . First one- I got a HIGH chance to pass. The second one I got a VERY highly likely chance to pass. I even took questions before my exam and I got them all correct. But still I failed. Also I received my NCLEX report and I got a NEAR PASSING on all areas except one. I do not know if I should reset everything or if I should finish the 900 questions that I have not done yet, and then do the reset.

Based on my own experience, UWORLD is the best for contents. What i failed to do the very first time i used it was taking notes on every question and analyzing the answers/choices. It really helped me with contents. But i also realized that im very weak when it comes to my answering strategies so thats when i signed up for HAPPYNCLEX. UWORLD gave me a solid knowledge/contents and HAPPYNCLEX gave me a good strategies how to attack NCLEX and VOILA... PASSED IN 75 questions. Take down notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ANALYZE EVERY RATIONALE....

4/29/2018 11:28:03 PM
Hey Guys,

I took the NCLEX April 20th and passed in 76 questions. My suggestions are to do all the UWorld questions, including all the ones you get incorrect and know the rationales. I also read the Kaplan book from front to back and did the mock test in the back, plus read select chapters in the Saunders text that i felt were my weak areas. It may sound like a lot but it worked. I think UWorld is great, however, from my recent experience, the questions I was asked on the exam were not all covered in UWorlds content.

5/2/2018 2:00:36 AM
Hello everyone,
I took the Nclex on Feb 2 and failed in 75 questions. I used Uworld questions for 60 days plus 2 assessments and renewed for additional 15 days. I was depressed with the result. I will try the second time. Any help, advises and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

5/5/2018 12:35:42 AM
rxhs845186 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I took the Nclex on Feb 2 and failed in 75 questions. I used Uworld questions for 60 days plus 2 assessments and renewed for additional 15 days. I was depressed with the result. I will try the second time. Any help, advises and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Maybe you need to check your testing strategies. =)

5/20/2018 2:05:58 PM
Hello,

This time around I am reading, answering the question, and writing the important concepts of each topic and the rationals. I am also making a separate document to understand life-threatening situations since many questions ask for who will you see first or who will you be most concerned about. Also study the whole interdisciplinary team and their roles (e.g. social services, nurse case manager, doctor, nurse, etc). Finally for the dreaded SATA questions I am also listing all the key words I find are almost always the correct answer such as: change in glascow scale whether higher or lower, confusion, vomiting, airway, fever, decrease in fetal pulses, etc.). I am doing the 500 questions I didn't finish and I will go over everything I missed. Good luck to us, we will not give up. This is just a test and we can do it!

5/22/2018 12:37:44 AM
Hey there, I took the NCLEX back on April 3rd and failed at 260 questions. Taking the assessments put me in the 90th percentile with a very high chance at passing NCLEX. Don't take the assessments as a means to tell you if you are ready to pass. They are a tool like anything else. I was heartbroken. I'm taking the test again on June 4th and hope I don't have to do all 260 again. That was excruciating. I didn't get through the entire test bank the first time since I have Attention deficit issues, but I've always tested well and figured that would be enough.

My biggest issue is I am HORRIBLE at labor and delivery and antepartum. When I got the letter I was at near passing on everything except that category.

6/26/2019 10:41:43 AM
liur398136 wrote:
pjzx861078 wrote:

Based on my own experience, UWORLD is the best for contents. What i failed to do the very first time i used it was taking notes on every question and analyzing the answers/choices. It really helped me with contents. But i also realized that im very weak when it comes to my answering strategies so thats when i signed up for HAPPYNCLEX. UWORLD gave me a solid knowledge/contents and HAPPYNCLEX gave me a good strategies how to attack NCLEX and VOILA... PASSED IN 75 questions. Take down notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ANALYZE EVERY RATIONALE....

6/26/2019 10:43:58 AM
Based on my own experience, UWORLD is the best for contents. What i failed to do the very first time i used it was taking notes on every question and analyzing the answers/choices. It really helped me with contents. But i also realized that im very weak when it comes to my answering strategies so thats when i signed up for HAPPYNCLEX. UWORLD gave me a solid knowledge/contents and HAPPYNCLEX gave me a good strategies how to attack NCLEX and VOILA... PASSED IN 75 questions. Take down notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ANALYZE EVERY RATIONALE....[/quote]

I have been looking into HappyNCLEX. I couldn’t find many reviews on it and wanted to know what it was like for you using it with UWORLD. I am debating on purchasing it but would like more information before purchasing it.

6/26/2019 1:29:08 PM
oumh824675 wrote:

Hi,
For me, UWorld by far is the best tool to prep for NCLEX little over two months. I did my question set based on separated category and read all rationales regardless whether I get it correct or incorrect. I don’t know anything about HappyNCLEX but I do know UWorld practice questions very similar to the actual NCLEX In terms of content. Study UWorld inside out and you will do well. I passed with 118q first time. Best of luck. You can do it!

I
edited by on 6/26/2019

6/26/2019 2:02:08 PM
pjzx861078 wrote:

You're not alone. I took my NCLEX on June 10 and also have a similar experience. I Failed as well. I did 1900 practice questions on u world, did both self assessments and had a Likely to pass on both of them. I read all the rationales and wrote them out in my journal and studied them. I was avg between 48-60% on U world which from what I heard was doing well according to the program and other posts. When I took my NCLEX the questions that I received were nothing like the questions I saw in u world. I don't know if it was the computer or test center's bank of questions, but I was highly taken by surprise once I began the test especially after hearing all of the hype about how similar u world was to the actual NCLEX. The only thing similar to me was the computer screen. I only recalled 2 questions on my NCLEX that were similar to the questions and rationales I had for u world. I got all the way to 189 and my computer shut off. I knew at that number I had failed. My candidate performance report showed I was near passing standard in every area except for one and am so confused as to why the computer would not just take me to the entire 265 and make a determination as to whether I pass or fail. I went ahead and reset my account and am starting from scratch and also using my Saunders Comprehensive book to brush up on content. (For anyone viewing this message) IS THERE ANY OTHER METHODS, DOCUMENTS OR MATERIALS YOU ARE USING OR HAVE USED TO HELP YOU PASS THE SECOND TIME AROUND, BECAUSE I'VE GOT TO RETAKE NCLEX IN JULY AND NEED WHATEVER RESOURCES OUT THERE AVAILABLE???

8/19/2019 8:40:41 PM
Hey how long did it take for the CPR paper to get to you? I have to retake it and I want to see what I need to work on. I just took it august 12th and failed.

ndny238362 wrote:
pjzx861078 wrote:

You're not alone. I took my NCLEX on June 10 and also have a similar experience. I Failed as well. I did 1900 practice questions on u world, did both self assessments and had a Likely to pass on both of them. I read all the rationales and wrote them out in my journal and studied them. I was avg between 48-60% on U world which from what I heard was doing well according to the program and other posts. When I took my NCLEX the questions that I received were nothing like the questions I saw in u world. I don't know if it was the computer or test center's bank of questions, but I was highly taken by surprise once I began the test especially after hearing all of the hype about how similar u world was to the actual NCLEX. The only thing similar to me was the computer screen. I only recalled 2 questions on my NCLEX that were similar to the questions and rationales I had for u world. I got all the way to 189 and my computer shut off. I knew at that number I had failed. My candidate performance report showed I was near passing standard in every area except for one and am so confused as to why the computer would not just take me to the entire 265 and make a determination as to whether I pass or fail. I went ahead and reset my account and am starting from scratch and also using my Saunders Comprehensive book to brush up on content. (For anyone viewing this message) IS THERE ANY OTHER METHODS, DOCUMENTS OR MATERIALS YOU ARE USING OR HAVE USED TO HELP YOU PASS THE SECOND TIME AROUND, BECAUSE I'VE GOT TO RETAKE NCLEX IN JULY AND NEED WHATEVER RESOURCES OUT THERE AVAILABLE???

8/26/2019 7:09:15 PM
egbb334343 wrote:
Guaranteed-PERIOD... just email at madatboards@ outlook dot com. Thanks

what does this mean?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK