Is PVT accurate??

5/14/2018 7:24:27 PM
I took the Hawaii NCLEX at Pearson Vue in Florida on 5/1418, due to failing the Florida Boards for the 6th time. Since I couldn’t afford another remediation, I decided to try taking the exam from another state. When I got home, I decided to do the PVT again, and it said “ Our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Another registration cannot be made at this time.” The other times that I utilized the PVT, my payment would go through, in which of course, I failed..... I’m not sure what to think of this?

5/14/2018 9:32:48 PM
I think you pass.........., for me PVT worked, i have been failing twice and my payment was accepted in both cases, let us know when you check on pearson after 48 hrs of your exam, congratulations.

5/20/2018 3:56:27 PM
Well PVT is accurate..... I FINALLY passed on my 7th time!!!!!! TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER: THIS WAS YOUR TIMING....I'm still kind of numb seeing the "Unofficial Pass" results because of all my failed exams. Computer stopped at question 78 & I just sat there staring at it for a minute or two. I tried to pay for the exam later that day and the "GOOD POP UP" was displayed. I still waited for the results.. To those of you who have taken the exam multiple times, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, DON'T give up!!! I was so devastated time after time that I was at the point of giving up. BUT, after reading people's posts, comments & encouraging words, I decided to NOT give up. One thing is a FACT about everyones post : READ, WRITE & UNDERSTAND what the questions is asking. Everyone studies different, so find what best works for you.. I utilized many books, CD's & other sites for NCLEX prep, but I've always came back to UWORLD because this is what worked for me!!! THANK YOU to U WORLD and Best wishes to ALL of the future RN's..... ZEN RN

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK